SAU Community

Just Got Defected..

RBLUV

hey all

just got defected for usual stuff wheels, too low, two air mods.

the copper said how many times you been done before so i said a couple and hes like your obviously not learning so hes sending me to Denmark St Kew which i assume is a vicroads office and i have to clear it by special appointment with "Ange Curic" the "head mechanic" there..

anyone else had to do this before?

vicpol > my life

cheers for any help

Kyle

well the copper seems to think that sending you to get your car fully checked over by the head mechanic they are going to find alot more defects on your car.as to him you are not learning your lesson for being defected. have fun with this ps take some lube with you. :) lol

Vic roads hate the police and defects

From what i been told buy head guys there the police send things to them that just wastes there time

and at a vic roads you can go to any vic roads you want to clear your defect

well the copper seems to think that sending you to get your car fully checked over by the head mechanic they are going to find alot more defects on your car.as to him you are not learning your lesson for being defected. have fun with this ps take some lube with you. :) lol

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

i was as nice as i could possibly be but he was just being an asshole, i was driving normally coz i had my sis in the car so wasnt doing anything wrong, i got pulled over again on the way home as well haha :(

Sorry guys, bit off the topic, but my brother got done for similar mods, but he copped a $299 fine? he got done for minor defect (too low), no rwc required but copped the fine? and 299 mind you...Anyone copped a 299 before? i though they are 180 or somthing, not 300.

Sorry guys, bit off the topic, but my brother got done for similar mods, but he copped a $299 fine? he got done for minor defect (too low), no rwc required but copped the fine? and 299 mind you...Anyone copped a 299 before? i though they are 180 or somthing, not 300.

it has been done before...not sure for minor tho. maybe the cop was having a bad day.

yeh that sucks man, good luck let us know how it goes..

the $300 is basically standard with every defect now i think its $292 to be exact unroadworthy vehicle, like its not expensive enough turning car to stock and shit fkn kents.

die vic police. ina fire preferably.

i just googled kew vicroads and found this:

Note: The following two offices are administrative offices only and do not conduct registration and licensing transactions.

Eastern Regional Office

120 Kay Street

Traralgon, Victoria 3844

Kew Head Office

60 Denmark Street

Kew, Victoria 3101

what is this magical place eeek