SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Picked my car up yesterday!

- Sierra Stage 1 Highflow

- Front pipe

- Dump pipe

Huge increase in power - a bit more lag, but not bad. :thumbsup:

Now just need to install E-Manage + Injectors then tune! :banana:

good work man!

might wanna add a "Fisher Suction pipe" lol

will the tune be in Vic ??

good work man!

might wanna add a "Fisher Suction pipe" lol

will the tune be in Vic ??

Yeah I am keen for a suction pipe and EBC.

Not too sure yet about the tune. I have a local guy who is keen to tune it for me. I am just waiting on a price.

I will let you all know (Will be handy having a Sydney tuner). :cool:

Hey Iain, thanks for the fog light removal / cleaning tips a few posts above

no worries dude

did you get them all cleaned up?

i need to do mine again, but they are a crap load better than they were before!

Thought I'd do a little bit more trial fitting for the upcoming Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar links today. I have a set of trial links from Whiteline, I've made some new mounting hardware, so; to work!

Up on the ramps, link removed at sway bar end, loosening bolts on lower control arm; outer one is very tight :angry: . Flushed with penetrene, loosening & tightening, to work it in; left for an hour.

Back to work, still very tight; oh well, lets get it out! More penetrene, more flushing; not going anywhere! On to it with the 450mm knuckle bar, about halfway out, turned the head right off it :rant:.

Spent the next half hour drilling the f##king thing out, & cleaning up the thread; bound up & galled right in the centre. So nearly two hours wasted, finally I'm back where I started...

Fitted the new hardware, looks like the concept is good; a few issues with clearance over the lower control arm; just need to make a few spacers for the next stage. The trial parts are a bit rugged, so I'll get some pics up at the next stage.

was this the front or rear link arms?

Front ones. It"s a little difficult due to the way the OEM ones arch back over the Lower Control Arm; but I think I've got it licked, at least for aftermarket bars anyway.

The rear ones are nearly finished, I should have some at the meet on the weekend.

Cheers, Dale

awesome ill check em out then mate.

my rattles are gone, turns out the thread to the link in the front LCA was a bit stuffed and wasnt letting the nut screw on all the way. changed mount with a newly tapped thread, all good now :)

This arrived today...

Now just gotta install this, and the Greddy EBC I picked up off fleabay...and its retune time!

Are you going to be connecting that to your EMU?

Are you going to be connecting that to your EMU?

The Wideband? Don't think you can...

the EBC? Probably, if it allows for it. I still have a map sensor and possibly a vmanage in the future too...not enough ports!

The Wideband? Don't think you can...

the EBC? Probably, if it allows for it. I still have a map sensor and possibly a vmanage in the future too...not enough ports!

Was referring to the Wideband, I couldve sworn Scott mentioned someone to me at one stage about hooking up a wideband but Im not sure on specifics. Maybe I should read my manual :P

Both, you can use the map sensor for fuel mapping and as a boost gauge for logging.

The wideband is used for logging, tuning and it is also used for the "Auto tune" function. It is helpful for those of us on e85, to see when and if the mixture changes.

I would have them both hooked up as it makes tuning so much easier/quicker which obviously saves cost.

Both, you can use the map sensor for fuel mapping and as a boost gauge for logging.

The wideband is used for logging, tuning and it is also used for the "Auto tune" function. It is helpful for those of us on e85, to see when and if the mixture changes.

I would have them both hooked up as it makes tuning so much easier/quicker which obviously saves cost.

What model wideband are you using? Was there a standard harness the EMU for it? I couldnt seem to dig up a Greddy/Trust Wideband/O2/Lambda sensor