SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Same size motor as a m35 stag. 2.5lt V6 but this ones a 2 stroke.

puts out more power tho its good for 200hp and about 80-85mph on a calm day. :nyaanyaa:

Edited by Big Fella

Was it hard? Fitting mine tomorrow lol any tips?

It wasn't too bad. The only problem I had was I thought the lines that came with the kit were a little short for my liking. However, still more accessable than what the oil filter was before.

I also had to cut down a brand new Stanley 300mm adjustable spanner to fit under the intake plenum. It is now more around 120mm :laugh:

P4190006.jpg

P4190008.jpg

P4190007.jpg

P4190009.jpg

Rhet fuel filter has 6mm bolt,

You need more then that mate,

put filter down so you don`t pour Oil everywhere ,

or try using old sock pinch.gif

plastic bag :stupid:

if your still worried PAPER BAG TOO :thumbsup::cheers: ,

what size lines are you using ?

are you boys still using 2 filter as thats a SMALL FILTER

Got nistune done to the car today. Pretty happy with power gain, was 135kW before the nistune. Very smooth delivery!

Excuse my C34 ignorance but shouldn't you be getting more torque? Power looks great! Just was expecting a different torque curve...

Excuse my C34 ignorance but shouldn't you be getting more torque? Power looks great! Just was expecting a different torque curve...

Was thinking the same thing when I saw it!...Hp figure is good...the nm figure does not make sence.

Was thinking the same thing when I saw it!...Hp figure is good...the nm figure does not make sence.

Wouldn't have a clue! I got Shaun to tune for economy for what it's worth. Apart for a smooth curve I'm not sure what's what on the print out.

Got nistune done to the car today. Pretty happy with power gain, was 135kW before the nistune. Very smooth delivery!

That's a pretty impressive gain. Was it just the tune or have you also added bigger exhaust, more boost or any other mods? Good advertisement for Nistune. - OK just saw your other post - now for an upgraded turbo!

That's a pretty impressive gain. Was it just the tune or have you also added bigger exhaust, more boost or any other mods? Good advertisement for Nistune. - OK just saw your other post - now for an upgraded turbo!

Yeah just Nistune. If this also translate to better economy it's be great!

post-37741-0-53162300-1303423112_thumb.jpg

Edited by webng

Installed New Alternator and Power Steering belts today.

Also adjusted the front sway bar to a stiffer setting now that I have some tires with a little grip. :)

Diagnosed another problem of a big hesitation around right hand corners.. time to replace the Walbro fuel pump. :(

Whats wrong with the fuel pump mate? Did you end up running full voltage to it? If its in the stock housing it shouldnt cut out at all as it sits in a cup in the tank, is it when low on fuel or all the time?

Whats wrong with the fuel pump mate? Did you end up running full voltage to it? If its in the stock housing it shouldnt cut out at all as it sits in a cup in the tank, is it when low on fuel or all the time?

No, Stock power supply.

When I drive around right hand corners and I give the car a bit of throttle (usuall in 1st or 2nd) I get a big hesitation around 3-4k rpm. The car settles and then continues on to higher rpm.

I took Craig for a drive and he thought it felt like the fuel pump as he though his did something similar before it failed.

Not sure if it is all the time but I am usually conscious of it when the tank is 1/4 or lower.

I have the option of changing the pump tomorrow whilst fuel is low of filling up tomorrow and seeing if it still persists with a full tank.