SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

On the R32 GTR brake bandwagon - Mine were $400 with OEM rotors with Nil wear. and some worn out pads.

Craig keeps telling me I'll crack them cause their cross drilled. I keep telling him he drives like Shumi , and they won't crack on the streets. Guess we'll see.

Nice Rims Aaron, I was thinking about them, except there is already a M35 in Sydney with them - Spoolin.

There were certainly documented cases of R32 GTR cross drilled rotors cracking, and plenty of bodgy DBA Sport Gold crummydore discs cracking.

I think it's a case of one bad apple spoiling the bunch; if correctly engineered and heat treated/ stress relieved, quality ones have no issues.

If cross drilled rotors cracked on the street, why would Porsche, Ferrari etc equip them?

I'm willing to bet it's because they look good.

almost no-one will get brakes hot enough to crack rotors on the street.

red's a bit G A Y..... for a bad ass backward hat facing mofo like Aaron!!! :P

Aaron...black would look good....inner grey area only though

http://www.axiswheel...axis-super-hiro

lol atleast its only abit gay. your just the full package :nyaanyaa:

i kinda like the whole thing in black.. the only thing with that is.. it doesnt have the 'plain' look anymore

Don't show Iain those calipers, he likes a Nismo badge :whistling:

hahah lol. im not sure if i wanna paint over em. not really into the stand out feature of them..

On the R32 GTR brake bandwagon - Mine were $400 with OEM rotors with Nil wear. and some worn out pads.

Craig keeps telling me I'll crack them cause their cross drilled. I keep telling him he drives like Shumi , and they won't crack on the streets. Guess we'll see.

Nice Rims Aaron, I was thinking about them, except there is already a M35 in Sydney with them - Spoolin.

I liked them when i saw them on spoolins car... sorry for copying you spoolin :action-smiley-069:

I'm willing to bet it's because they look good.

almost no-one will get brakes hot enough to crack rotors on the street.

craig will.

give craig anything unbreakable and guess what? he'll break it