SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Been busy the last week or so doing stuff on the M35. This is the list of recent changes:

Scotty's dump pipe

Blitz NUR Touring cat back exhaust (quieter than original on the road, deeper not at idle. Very high WAF - impressed.)

Custom 3 inch front pipe with high flow cat (made exhaust slightly louder across the rev & load range so now just louder than stock but still a high WAF). Will have to post the before and after vids.

Removed throttle restriction

Classed up the interior with some well placed LED lighting

I did see a carbon fibre bonnet on Nengun a few days ago in the auctions but went to look again tonight and it was gone

Probably cost an arm and a leg too my blackie only cost me $220

How much is the vinyl a mtr?

after being a poor bum for 4 years, finally bought a return flow FMIC and SAFC2. They go in next week.

Also replaced all the front bushes ater they all completely shagged when The car was too low, and put the airbox back in. Was running an unshielded pod before and it was sucking so much hot air it was misfiring at idle...

Probably going to be more problem solving as it's still running prety rough.. but that should all be finally solved next week :D

picked up car from tuners thursday made 580hp @18psi on BP98 then we put the 109 race fuel in it and wound it up to 23psi and it made 620hp which was confusing and the graph showed it was restriction somewhere we looked at exhaust which is 3in but looking inside the muffler it closes to 2in so without changing anything we dropped the muffler and it made 710hp @23psi on 109 so gotta get a new muffler (prob staright through xforce) and still wind some more boost into it prob take it up to 30-32psi and we expect the muffler to get it over 600hp on BP98 and 800hp on the 109.

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been really busy making the most of a weekend dedicated to modding & testing (missus is away so I can play :D )

I'll do a detailed write up tonight of what I've been up to over the last few weeks re the throttle restriction removal.

I did a run last night that was just amazing. It was like a whole new level of performance. But like many things, there are some drawbacks with fooling the ECU. I'm going to restore mine to normal until I get my wideband sensor installed so I can monitor mixtures properly.

You guys already running Emanage are going to love this!

Cheers, Leon.

I'll do a detailed write up tonight

Way to leave me hanging ALL DAY mate! Looking forward to the read :thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been really busy making the most of a weekend dedicated to modding & testing (missus is away so I can play :D )

I'll do a detailed write up tonight of what I've been up to over the last few weeks re the throttle restriction removal.

I did a run last night that was just amazing. It was like a whole new level of performance. But like many things, there are some drawbacks with fooling the ECU. I'm going to restore mine to normal until I get my wideband sensor installed so I can monitor mixtures properly.

Cheers, Leon.

ohhh f**k dude! the whole day!!!

my car has been running rough for a few weeks, on friday it was stalling when i would put the foot down at lights, today i took and cleaned the AFM with contact cleaner and took it for a spin, the car is running so much smoother now and the 2-3000rpm splutter has gone and its also pulling harder, i can actually hear the turbo spooling now. now all i need to do now is get a job so i can get it producing more power.:cool:

my car has been running rough for a few weeks, on friday it was stalling when i would put the foot down at lights, today i took and cleaned the AFM with contact cleaner and took it for a spin, the car is running so much smoother now and the 2-3000rpm splutter has gone and its also pulling harder, i can actually hear the turbo spooling now. now all i need to do now is get a job so i can get it producing more power.:cool:

Gotta be happy with a free DIY fix!

Cheers, Leon.

ive decided i hate you lol

stock ECU with the emanage??