SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

You need higher impedence..... Not independence. And if u make looms all day for a living....And you NEED a new loom...... Am I missing something here?

Beyond that, 1300 a week is 70k a year...id consider that a decent income!

I'm sure you will sort it out. Just do a detox month, no booze, you will save that easy..... If u drink like a real man, that is.......haha

then you simply need to budget your funds better !!!

I get by on 1200 a month.

I was gonna say! $70k p/a should be heaps of left over "change" for the car hehe.

Then again maybe u've got a huge mortgage or a wife with expensive taste...

or a gambling/drug/hooker addiction :pirate:

I get paid 1300 a week to do nothing. 90% of my day is sitting in a hilux seat strapped to a milk crate making looms. I have an indian slave that does all my extra stuff.

As for weekends, Saturday my wife plays soccer and Sunday is relaxing/cruise day. No one normally wants to use my skills on a weekend anyway. I could sell drugs but would prefer to stay on the right side of the law.

Yer my car us a neo, just a confirmation. I need high independence injectors, anyone got a product code for the type of plug is on. On second thoughts anyone got a spare injector loom? Just on a temp basis, until I put the plugs on my loom and install the new injectors.

Injectors online (AZNEW) in Melbourne will match the online price and they can supply plugs/pins for under $50. The 610's are high impedance but I think you may need an adapter on the top to suit your rail, and some new spacers. Look for the how to on installing aftermarket neo injectors.

so with the GT30/71X, external waste gate and E85 the only difference between ours is at about 150nm's and a much tidier line!....on ruffly the same boost that is!

yours was 18PSI mine was 16PSI!

Makes me happy....I should crack the 900nm's on 20PSI.....I hope!....on real fuel not that cheaters stuff! :P

and when I get my cheat bits....1000nm's!!!!

Mines bigger than yours Craig, just ask your missus...

Note the correction, 0.9 which means -10% correction, compared to none when yours was run up. :whistling:

post-63525-0-95165900-1310540315_thumb.jpg

wooooo

finally washed my car, its yellow again :D

you guys have it easy, i get paid about $300/week and i get by

i suppose thats what i get for going to uni, can't wait to graduate and be on $70k starting salary

oh, and if anyone needs it, i'll be able to FEA (finite element analysis) by the end of the semester pirate.gif

yer i know its weird, i do wiring all day everyday and am chasing a second injector loom, i would just prefer to swap plugs if i can get hold of one, if not il just make up a new loom or get adapters, the issue is i need to drive my car from here to where ever decides they want my money to get the nistune installed and tuned, in there car park i need to install the injectors and afm before they put it on the dyno. having all the bits just sitting waiting will just save my crimping new pins/plugs in the carpark on a hot motor. im actually putting a plug in my afm wiring in the next few days to make the afm swap quicker.

i am really bad with money and yes my wife is very expensive to keep around. between her constant baking and wanting more and more tattoos and wanting nice clothes, but what can i say i love her.

sorry for rambling, back to injector speak - is fg falcon the same impedance and size??? injectors online prices are really steep, direct from deatschwerks its $477 delivered for some 440cc injectors. so correct size and plugs.

Edited by lilcrash

So does your partner work? I took a job in eq doing it, best job ever but the pay isn't the best. Our household is on under 50k a year with mortgage payments a wife and 2 kids to feed. Not much spending going on with the stag at the moment unless it's maintanence.

Budgets do wonders :)

Car related stuff.. Why don't you make up a loom that can be removed and connected via one plug. I did this for my z32 afm, got two 6 pin plugs and wired them up so that I could unplug them both whenever I needed to without rewiring all the time.

Do you know anyone that has a spare ecu you can borrow??? Could always send yours in borrow another to drive around with then once the nistune comes back asked someone nice that has the software(me) to give you a map to put on the ecu for the injectors and afm that will at least get you to the tuners.

Yer my wife works, what it comes down to though is $600 mortgage, $200 car/motorbike, $150 fuel, $150 food then budget setout for rego/insurances/rates/elec/etc...

Yer that's what I'm doing with my afm, I think il stick with the deatschwerks injectors to save problems. Bit if you have the software it would be greatly appreciated if you could help out :D

just some new pics of the stag - have done a lot of work lately and really happy with the way it's looking now - very subtle, very clean, very classy. Don't know why i'm selling it - but just can't sit still when it comes to cars.

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

Mines bigger than yours Craig, just ask your missus...

Note the correction, 0.9 which means -10% correction, compared to none when yours was run up. :whistling:

Still going to smack those numbers.....and you know why.....shit might even go to your cheater fuel....hey you recon juliars carbon tax will hit e85!

just some new pics of the stag - have done a lot of work lately and really happy with the way it's looking now - very subtle, very clean, very classy. Don't know why i'm selling it - but just can't sit still when it comes to cars.

i'm the same, i've had the stagea for about 18 months now and i've always wanted one

but now i wan't something else

whats the spec on those wheels too? thats how i want wheels to sit on mine

Still going to smack those numbers.....and you know why.....shit might even go to your cheater fuel....hey you recon juliars carbon tax will hit e85!

I hope you do, it would be nice to have best figures from your setup for comparison.

It will piss me right off if the tax bumps up the price of e85, the carbon I burn is mainly from the atmosphere, captured in the wheat/sugar plant and the waste from their processing is converted into ethanol again. Other than the cost of producing it and transport it is carbon neutral. The government should be putting massive resources into all alternative fuels instead of money grabbing from all the newcomers to the game like ethanol, bio-diesel and CNG not pushing electric vehicles that cause more fossil fuel to be dug up. Hopefully the proposed 40 billion in grants will go someway to help but I doubt it will be spent wisely. (Bloody Insulation debacle and solar scheme/scam)

whats the spec on those wheels too? thats how i want wheels to sit on mine

19x9.5 +22 on the front

19x9.5 +7 on the rear (15mm bolt on's to counter the narrower manual cradle)

sit flush at both ends, gaurd roll on the rear, 235/35's, no scrub.

Got my first replacement fog light today, as a test. Gone with Narva Compac 100 spotlights: http://narva.com.au/products/detail/6/noheaders/1/?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=720&modal=true&parent=driving-fog-lamps-popup-layout

They have about 5-10mm gap around the entire light, but don't look bad in trial fits. Just have to work out exactly how I'm going to mount them, and how I'm going to fill the gap. Bumper might be a bit wobbly for mounting though...

Also ordering a HID conversion kit, should be awesome when I'm done. If I pull my finger out might be done in time for the cruise Sunday, at least the lights will be in even if the HID conversion isn't complete.

That's pretty good. Il get a price later to compare.

Yeah I thought so. Kit was $79, but figured I'd connect it to the factory wiring so didn't need the extra stuff. Dad has a trade account so just got him to get them.

HID kit is off ebay, hoping it turns up by the weekend.