SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

They poke out a bit, but nothing too crazy, just gotta roll the lips on the rear and you are sweet. just stretch some 245 tyres

225/40/19 :)

Stretchy stretch.

Might look at the TE37 in black now... don't want to look like I'm copying :P

TBH I prefered the old AXIS!

What'd u do with them?

BTW what rear bumper is that?

Aaron had the same wheels... so I had to change :teehee:

I posted up my old wheels for sale HERE.

I'm not too sure who makes the rear bumper, but its a Masa rear wing.

So they would be about 20mm outside the front guards unless you have a lot of neg camber to tuck them under a bit. Tyre killer! Lol

Im not exactly sure how far they sit out, but when you stand in front of the car or behind, they look completely flush. I will get a photo later today. :thumbsup:

Aaron had the same wheels... so I had to change :teehee:

I posted up my old wheels for sale HERE.

I'm not too sure who makes the rear bumper, but its a Masa rear wing.

dont tell me you changed coz of me dude. i feel bad now

Fitted up a brake master cylinder stopper this morning before I left for work. Was just a cheapy off eBay for a 33 GTST, but fitted up with no modification and am suprised at the difference it's made to pedal feel.

Got a Nismo S-Tune rear wing, and fitted it up.

Looks tops! :thumbsup:

Now want to try and do cruise, suspension, disks and wheels/tyres over the next month or so. Could end up just machining the disks for now, but it'll be more convenient to be able to do it all on one day, instead of waiting for disks to be machined.

Got a Nismo S-Tune rear wing, and fitted it up.

Looks tops! :thumbsup:

Now want to try and do cruise, suspension, disks and wheels/tyres over the next month or so. Could end up just machining the disks for now, but it'll be more convenient to be able to do it all on one day, instead of waiting for disks to be machined.

Have you decided on wheels yet? A mate has a set of Nismo lowered springs for an M35 if your interested, not sure how much he after for them at this stage.

No I haven't. Looking at Braid at the moment, something a bit different, but I do like some of the Work wheels and those CE37s...

Not interested in those springs, thanks anyway. Shocks are shagged so I want to ditch the lot and go straight to coilovers. Seems the best solution. More interested in fixing it up than lowering it.

Fitted up a brake master cylinder stopper this morning before I left for work. Was just a cheapy off eBay for a 33 GTST, but fitted up with no modification and am suprised at the difference it's made to pedal feel.

i did the same thing for the price and how it feels i love it