SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

even better....dip your bonnet in the front and raze it 4mm in the back and cut out the plastic in the middle of the rear firewall plastic up the top.....hardly noticeable in looks but good for sucking the air in and keeping the bay cool.....only really works while moving though.

or your could organise these bonnets :domokun:

or your could organise these bonnets :domokun:

the guy it too busy to even do the Suction pipe of which he has already done the mold!!!pinch.gif........so I am not even bothering to chase for the bonnet!

the guy it too busy to even do the Suction pipe of which he has already done the mold!!!pinch.gif........so I am not even bothering to chase for the bonnet!

suckkkkkssss. :(

took my stag to a workshop for a checkup (bought one of those scoopon things and had to use it!)

Told them not to change any fluids. Just a wheel alignment and change the belts because they are squealing in the morning.

When I go pickup the car they said "we couldn't see anything wrong with the belts so we didn't change them. We sprayed some lub on them so they shouldn't squeal"...

I told them that I should've given them instructions from the forums on how to change the belts on our car. He looked kinda offended at that LOL.

Lo and behold - belts still squeal like a bitch this morning.

Guess I need to tighten them? How do you know if they're too tight or too loose?

other things they reported on the car:

Slight free play in steering rack tie rod ends

RHF inner CV Boot is cracked and requires replacing

Power steering rack is weeping oil from pinion seal

I know the CV boot needs to be done at a shop...but are the other two issues DIY'able?

nah I'll just use Viking's guide to change them over myself...hehe

Cam - which brand belts did you use? They didn't look OEM...

prices I got from Nissan was $77 PER belt. Is this reasonable?

77 per belt?

nissan charged me like $50 all up?

nah I'll just use Viking's guide to change them over myself...hehe

Cam - which brand belts did you use? They didn't look OEM...

prices I got from Nissan was $77 PER belt. Is this reasonable?

lol

I used Gates Racing Micro-V belts (originally wanted the Power Enterprise belts, but they don't make them anymore)

Part numbers are K060465RB and K040372RB.

Got them from the US.

Although they weren't expensive, I am sure you could get the Nissan one's cheaper.

lol

I used Gates Racing Micro-V belts (originally wanted the Power Enterprise belts, but they don't make them anymore)

Part numbers are K060465RB and K040372RB.

Got them from the US.

Although they weren't expensive, I am sure you could get the Nissan one's cheaper.

Ebay? or just google for a site?

I found those Gate's belts on Ebay....about $90 for the two belts.

Supercheap seems to stock them too.

Which Nissan u got them off? Dandy?

ferntree gully. i definitely dont remember spending more than 70 for em, but if the gates ones are 90 for both ide get them.. gates products definitely obtain quality

Installed my intake today. 3 separate parts of 3" mandrel bent aluminium joined by silicon (metal nearly touching so no chance of suck- except in the quality of my workmanship, lol)

25% air bypass so AFM doesn't max out :thumbsup:. Injectors maxxed out once on test run :down: .

Gave if a quick road tune. Didn't need too much adjustment which was nice, but I forsee a trip to the dyno in it's future .

post-76144-0-77441200-1312371061_thumb.jpg