SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

sucks!

got mine overnight lol

See, it was worth spending the extra $300 to get them overnight :)

Had mine for more than a week & still in the box. Maybe this weekend...

See, it was worth spending the extra $300 to get them overnight :)

Had mine for more than a week & still in the box. Maybe this weekend...

lol shuttup

You must have got just japs last set aaron. Now its a week wait, so it may as well be 10 days and $100 cheaper.

yeh i think i did grab the last set,

Did anyone with an intake notice that they ran particularly rich when backing off? Before the e-manage tune of course.

Nope.

But then again, I don't have a wideband

I was running cat-less for a while (suction pipe/dump/kakimoto de-cat front pipe/Fujitsubo Legalis) but never had the pop that Iain was talking about. Nor did anyone ever see flames for that matter.

The Fcon has a miss which im not happy about, probably caused by the emanage being in the circuit still. That and the cams not coming on make it feel very laggy, it feels dead down low until I get above 4k, looks like the Emanage is the better option at the moment. I may end up going with the PS2000 soon if this goes nowhere.

Dude.

Rip the fkn emanage out (maybe you should mention that the tuner didn't remove all values from it, let alone uninstall it, so the engine was receiving signals from the OEM ecu, Fcon and emanage. Now why do you think it didn't work properly?)

Get rid of the cable throttle (although I love that the car was running... with cams... last night with twin throttle bodies in series!!!)

Get rid of that throttle sensor thingo.

Connect Fcon and tune.

Also, make sure the sensors are connected to the loom correctly.

Then perhaps talk about the Fcon "not working".

I don't understand why you guys are making it so difficult

As an aside, my Fcon will be going in on Saturday... if I can get that serial cable from ya (tomorrow?).

Nope.

I was running cat-less for a while (suction pipe/dump/kakimoto de-cat front pipe/Fujitsubo Legalis) but never had the pop that Iain was talking about. Nor did anyone ever see flames for that matter.

Well if it was like mine you couldn't have missed it. Just a glance in the rear view & you'd see a cloud of fuel smoke when backing off. Oh & when it cleared, people behind coughing LOL.

Standard intake (with some minor mods) going back on right now to ensure all is OK. Then a rethink....

Nope.

Dude.

Rip the fkn emanage out (maybe you should mention that the tuner didn't remove all values from it, let alone uninstall it, so the engine was receiving signals from the OEM ecu, Fcon and emanage. Now why do you think it didn't work properly?)

Get rid of the cable throttle (although I love that the car was running... with cams... last night with twin throttle bodies in series!!!)

Get rid of that throttle sensor thingo.

Connect Fcon and tune.

Also, make sure the sensors are connected to the loom correctly.

Then perhaps talk about the Fcon "not working".

I don't understand why you guys are making it so difficult

As an aside, my Fcon will be going in on Saturday... if I can get that serial cable from ya (tomorrow?).

Ive gone back to the Emanage for now, its such a simple swap anyway. I will cut it out at a later date and try again, if I dont buy the Haltech before then... ;)

Believe me, I wish it had gone better but with limited tuning time and not getting the tps signal what were we to do? I want control of the cams and the cable throttle is awesome to drive with so the PS2000 is looking to be a better option for me I feel.

Ive gone back to the Emanage for now, its such a simple swap anyway. I will cut it out at a later date and try again, if I dont buy the Haltech before then... ;)

Believe me, I wish it had gone better but with limited tuning time and not getting the tps signal what were we to do? I want control of the cams and the cable throttle is awesome to drive with so the PS2000 is looking to be a better option for me I feel.

your all gay...I'm going a LS2DETT with Motec, Digital dash, 4WD, 6 Speed Holly, Facett's into swirl pot then into Duel 044's, spool rear(4:11), Ohlins suspension, Willwood Brakes, some big f#$k off wings..........and.......NISMO Stripes!

Now thats AWESOME!....time for bed!!

your all gay...I'm going a LS2DETT with Motec, Digital dash, 4WD, 6 Speed Holly, Facett's into swirl pot then into Duel 044's, spool rear(4:11), Ohlins suspension, Willwood Brakes, some big f#$k off wings..........and.......NISMO Stripes!

Now thats AWESOME!....time for bed!!

What, no NOS?

post-61153-0-24091400-1313684350_thumb.jpg

Weak.:down:

No probs. Did you put the cabin filter in as well?

nah for some reason im stuck as to how to do it.. i know theres a how to somewhere. so i might do it tonight if i can find it. needa drop the oil tonight too, wish i got the quick oil drain valve earlier. but i wont get it till next week.

its easy aaron

remove glovebox, unclip cover from the white box behind the glovebox. remove old filter, replace.

be careful as you put the filter in, note the locating tabs on the back of the door, youll need to hold the filter up as you close it so you dont crush it.