SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Far Queue. I backed the R30 into the 25G. But I am lucky. The front guard I hit is the one with the rust hole in it and I have a spare guard, so no drama. But I have buggered the R30 rear bar.

Win some, loose some.

I believe I'm expecting a photo of my Stagea in the mail from my good friends at SAPOL. >_<

Ouch... :(

make sure you credit the photographer if you use it anywhere :P

LOL. That, or stock up on protein shake mix, depending on what side you're fighting for.

LOL. That, or stock up on protein shake mix, depending on what side you're fighting for.

should i have it before bed??

craig are you going to make it one piece? or have 3 seperate ones like your template?

Don't you want some droop? It forces the wheels to maintain contact with the road when you go over a bump. Having too much droop is bad as this will force the car to raise when cornering too much (dependant on spring rates/shock rates etc.)

Yeah, I should clarify; as little droop as these shocks allow; which is still around 4ish inches.

I agree with you regarding droop helping handling but with the length of these shocks, I was actually more concerned about getting the shock running resonably central in it's stroke to allow a good amount of compression travel without bottoming out the piston assembly.

should i have it before bed??

craig are you going to make it one piece? or have 3 seperate ones like your template?

1 piece.......I will need to test fit on your car as well though to make sure that the one I do fits all.

Edited by Jetwreck

1 piece.......I will need to test fit on your car as well though to make sure that the one I do fits all.

ide be very interested as mine flung off on the freeway some time ago,

i can arrange that. we should just go to the workshop every wednesday night. we have been there pretty much every week for a month lol

I agree....I should be there the following 2 Wednesday nights anyway! Makes it easy to check over things.

ide be very interested as mine flung off on the freeway some time ago,

I have a spare lying around, but it might be worth waiting to see Craig's "quick release" design.

It won't fit "all" :(

EDIT: fixed thanks Aaron :blush:

Edited by iamhe77

It won't fit "all" :(

I have a spare lying around, but it might be worth waiting to see Craig's "quick release" design.

oh as in yours lol you mixed the quotes around i think.

yeh Ill wait for craigs one..if it doesnt im gonna leave it, its alot easier doing a service, a quick release would be nice though

i think a large opening under the sump would be ideal. that way you could leave the rest of the undertray in position

yeh but i cant remember how the stock one is, isnt there a metal bit around the drain "hole"