SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

craigs not fussed if he sells or not, i actually want to get rid of it now, so im negotiable, i dont think craig is lol

I'm not in any rush....and personally not to fussed if it never sell's.....I wanted to show the wife I was trying since she hates it so much!....little did she know that my intensions were devious!!!ninja.gif

Sad to see you selling it Aaron!

Just received some nice R35 GT-R front seats.... :whistling: Now I have to get them in the car!

shame! you must have money growing on trees to get that lol

Nice, how heavy are they? Do the GTR's run full electrics?

I'd be surprised if they arent....i'd pissed if I paid 180k+ for a car today and it doesn't come with electric seats!!

Then again one of the switch in my seat is stuffed...:whistling:

Nice, how heavy are they? Do the GTR's run full electrics?

They are 24KG each I think.. not too sure what our the standard ones weigh, but am not really fussed.

I did a long trip in a R35 (about 7 days) and knew strait away I wanted the seats. Super comfy and supportive... oh and the black leather matches mine perfectly.

They are full electric. 2 plugs on the seat, one for the buckle sensor and another for the electronics (simple positive + ground by the looks of it).

Picked them up super cheap, so I am pretty happy. Fingers crossed it doesn't cost an arm and leg to install them. >_<

I'd be surprised if they arent....i'd pissed if I paid 180k+ for a car today and it doesn't come with electric seats!!

Then again one of the switch in my seat is stuffed...:whistling:

which switch???....... i just replaced mine on the drivers seat the up/down was broken .......... so the first 2 switches are still good (move-forward/backward and tilt-forward/backward)

the 4th switch is still good too but its on the same plug as the broken one.

if you want it let me know and we can work something out.

PS it's cream in colour

cheers, Theo.

which switch???....... i just replaced mine on the drivers seat the up/down was broken .......... so the first 2 switches are still good (move-forward/backward and tilt-forward/backward)

the 4th switch is still good too but its on the same plug as the broken one.

if you want it let me know and we can work something out.

PS it's cream in colour

cheers, Theo.

The 2nd one. The one which adjusts the tilting of the back...

Might be worht having a look at this thread in the V35 section; http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry5946381

Seems like he was very happy with the Osiris. I realise it's QLD based, but the tuner may be able to refer you somewhere.

Have you got a bigger pic of the beast with it's new rims & ride height? Looks a bit more menacing now mate.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I have found out further info about what the workshop does. Effectively, its their own UpRev/Osiris system- something they have developed I think. Works much the same was as a "tuner" Osiris would work. I'm much more comfortable putting a car on a dyno and getting it sorted, than getting a tune from the UK.

They have a massive range of cars there. Evo's, a VK was on the rollers, GTi Golf, etc etc. Can apparently even do the R35 GTR! Same type of computer.

Dale, I'll get a decent photo soon, photobucket is being frustrating, and even though I'm uploading in full, they turn out small!rant.gif

Looking forward to seeing these in the car. Nice find Chris.

Yeah, nice find whistling.gif - sorry Chris, Rice and tomato sauce for a few weeks should put the bank balance right! happy.gif

Hope they go in without too much pain!

Received my new sheet of plastic grille mesh today; the Black "Leb Mesh" just isn't doing it for me; the weave is too small. That, and I've decided to remove the centre spar from the grille opening.

Link; http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180717963410

Wheels look fantastic mate :thumbsup:

The 3mm you wish to remove; is that because you you have zero clearance (wheel will turn but has a bees dick of clearance) or -3mm (caliper is fouling on wheel by 3mm)? You are going to want at least 3-5mm spoke to caliper clearance; just in case you catch a small stone; it'll trash the front of the caliper, and the back of your nice new wheels. pinch.gif

You'll be safe with taking the script off the calipers, but I wouldn't be going further than 1mm unless you are prepared to pop the pistons out and actually measure the material thickness on the front face.

Either that or look towards Pipster's find; 350Z/ Murano twin piston 325mm budget upgrade, the s2 G35's in the states run this same setup.

Link; http://www.skylinesa...20#entry5989328

Thanks for that, Im very happy with them.

I tried the rim again tonight and it needs a 5mm spacer to mount the wheel to the hub, this gives about 1.5mm clearance from the rim to calliper without grinding the Nissan logo off. Im test fitting them on my 180sx thats runs R33 GTST brakes as I haven't fitted the other set to the M35 yet. I don't want to run a spacer so it looks as thought the R33 GTST brakes are going up for sale! If I ordered a different rim face it would have fit but I wanted to keep the spokes as flat as possible and was told the A disk should have fit.

Im keen to look into the Murano brake option then, Ive been searching the net for more details but only find single piston callipers. So do you know if the Murano twin piston brake is standard on all models?

Had Chris' GTR seats delivered to my warehouse today, so I was lucky enough to see them first - they are sooo nice, and honestly couldnt match better with Chris' current black leather interior.

I will be interested to see the weight difference - I dont think it will be huge, and considering the support these offer and being fully electric its a worthy upgrade.

I want his original leather seats though! they are mint! haha

Received my new sheet of plastic grille mesh today; the Black "Leb Mesh" just isn't doing it for me; the weave is too small. That, and I've decided to remove the centre spar from the grille opening.

Link; http://cgi.ebay.com....em=180717963410

mmmm honey cone :D

just add the rotor badge and away you go :P

post-83704-0-34329200-1314821844_thumb.png

mmmm honey cone :D

just add the rotor badge and away you go :P

Yeah man, I'm going peripheral port!:nyaanyaa:

Lol, the stuff I have at the moment reminds me of a cheese grater; it's got to go!

Fcon went in yesterday.

Tokyo Motorsports, a business trader on SAU apparently is Australia's only UpRev pro tuner.

Whats the advantage of this, compared to a tuner who can crack the ECU, reset all parameters, spend 1 day dyno tuning it on a awd dyno and cold start- and provide support if anything goes wrong?

They may have a great service, but I wouldn't trust my motor with a postal tune. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the whole process?

From what I have read (emphasis on read), you should be able to get just about any decent tuner to be able to work with the UpRev pro tuner pack. Apparently it is incredibly simple (??)