SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

I spent the whole day making my tracking unit close all the windows and sun roofs lock unlock doors remote shut down all via sms. Doing both sunroofs were a little pain in the ass to hook up but finally got it

It all works great now

Oh yeah made my auto lights turn off with the ignition only not the door because of the turbo timer

I am happy now

I spent the whole day making my tracking unit close all the windows and sun roofs lock unlock doors remote shut down all via sms. Doing both sunroofs were a little pain in the ass to hook up but finally got it

It all works great now

Oh yeah made my auto lights turn off with the ignition only not the door because of the turbo timer

I am happy now

Excellent....can you drop by my car and do the same mods for me :D

Both those things shit me too. Especially the turbo timer which I will probably disconnect.

With much trepidation I chopped several holes in my rear Aero bar to re- fit my towbar tongue...

Success! Had to cut a little larger than I wanted to to allow clearance for the bends in the bar but no scratches in the paint, so I'm a happy camper. Took a while, as I was trimming away small sections to sneak up on the final fit.

post-61153-0-35079200-1315189681_thumb.jpg post-61153-0-62118600-1315189772_thumb.jpg post-61153-0-66921000-1315189838_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daleo

You too Daleo, description is useless without pics... :whistling:

Fixed! :nyaanyaa:

The space at the top looks farking huge in the pics; but it reallly isn't that noticeable, and from a standing position; it's virtually impossible to see.

I wish they'd just made to tongue with one bend, instead of two; I just couldn't fit it through without a slot that big.:sleep:

post-18615-0-66490400-1315194341_thumb.jpgpost-18615-0-53311300-1315194392_thumb.jpgpost-18615-0-95696200-1315194437_thumb.jpg

Useless photos. We just moved house and I can't find our camera.

That and the grille is on it now and I couldn't be bothered taking it off. I'll take a better photo of the trans cooler when I change my grille. :whistling:

Things to note: The G35 Koyo Alloy radiator is about 20mm longer than the standard M35 unit, and the top and bottom tanks are approx 10mm wider. The airbox sits hard up against the fan shroud bolt, and the over the radiator cold air intake is not in a slightly different position. I'll likely shave some plastic from the airbox before long to try and get everything to fit nicely, but just an FYI - this isn't a perfect bolt in solution.

Given the additional length, the ends of the fan shroud need to be removed.

That said, the radiator itself does bolt on to everything perfectly. No custom mounts, AC condenser fits perfect and the standard rubber mounts go on it easy.

Can't figure out of it's waaay low on ATF fluid or ridiculously high on it. What came out of the hose last night seemed a lot darker than what I'm seeing on the dipstick. Since I filled the car via the dipstick "pipe" I'm guessing I just need to let it settle for a while before checking the levels. I imagine I'll have to add a fair bit of fluid given that it's probably dumped ~400ml in the swap, and I've added some extra hose and a whole trans cooler to the system.

Things to note: The G35 Koyo Alloy radiator is about 20mm longer than the standard M35 unit, and the top and bottom tanks are approx 10mm wider. The airbox sits hard up against the fan shroud bolt, and the over the radiator cold air intake is not in a slightly different position. I'll likely shave some plastic from the airbox before long to try and get everything to fit nicely, but just an FYI - this isn't a perfect bolt in solution.

Given the additional length, the ends of the fan shroud need to be removed.

yup same with putting a V35 standard radiator in an M35, well, the 3.5L one.

good work! looks nice in there.