SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

When you figure out how to make it work let me know. Mine is useless. Pioneer screen goes black when it kicks into reverse but no images. :rolleyes:

Ask Brad (ducati02). He will be making mine work, he will be able to sort it for you.

Well I got my braided lines and wireless reverse camera in the mail yesterday, just waiting on the rear rotors and suspension now.

Not sure if I'm even getting my suspension now. If I don't hear from Street to Track by tomorrow I'll be reporting to the bank to get my money back. Service is terrible, and still waiting for my shocks 3 weeks later. Now they guy won't even respond to emails. Major disappointment.

Sorry to hear dude. Didn't someone else use them and found get were ok?

Well I got my braided lines and wireless reverse camera in the mail yesterday, just waiting on the rear rotors and suspension now.

Not sure if I'm even getting my suspension now. If I don't hear from Street to Track by tomorrow I'll be reporting to the bank to get my money back. Service is terrible, and still waiting for my shocks 3 weeks later. Now they guy won't even respond to emails. Major disappointment.

I had some major issues with emailing him, was taking hours for the email to get through to him and reply back to return. I thought his provider or mine were very laggy. Hopefully this is the case... Do you have his number?

When you figure out how to make it work let me know. Mine is useless. Pioneer screen goes black when it kicks into reverse but no images. :rolleyes:

Either your camera doset have supply when in reverse or your video isnt pluged in. A black screen means there is no video input. Try another video source into that channel.

Re Street-to-Track, I used him for my BC's and found him good to deal with. He replied to my emails by next day at the latest. They did take a while to arrive, but I thought that was 'cause they were custom spring rates. IMO the hold up will be at the factory, but that doesn't excuse him keeping you in the dark. I hope they arrive soon Ryan.

Edited by Commsman

I went through him and to be honest it was a pretty smooth transaction and they arrived way faster than I thought they would. Hopefully it works out for you mate.

So what is the game plan for rear spring removal? Do you need spring compressors?

Thats why I gave him a go, plenty of positive reports on here. But since I handed over the money his attitude changed and giving me the time of day has been a hassle.

I think his number is on the invoice, so I'll give him a call tomorrow.

I went through him and to be honest it was a pretty smooth transaction and they arrived way faster than I thought they would. Hopefully it works out for you mate.

So what is the game plan for rear spring removal? Do you need spring compressors?

Na just unbolt the lower control arm from the hub, I have the car just off the ground and a jack to take the load, pull the bolt out and release the jack slowly. Job done. Will take all of about 10 min to remove both sides :)

Mike.

Either your camera doset have supply when in reverse or your video isnt pluged in. A black screen means there is no video input. Try another video source into that channel.

Thanks Brad.. I've pulled out the head unit and made sure everything is connected so my next guess is power.

Na just unbolt the lower control arm from the hub, I have the car just off the ground and a jack to take the load, pull the bolt out and release the jack slowly. Job done. Will take all of about 10 min to remove both sides :)

Mike.

Cheers Mike!

Me and working on cars in a rush does not mix. Just stuffed a high tensile bolt using a little bit too much force. Need more patience! :rolleyes:

2dc935c4b5e3fe49de80d16dd7bc42dc.png

Anyone know if 55110FB and 55269+D in this picture is the same as any other Nissan? I've seen this type of bolt before, maybe just on my C34 Stagea. Any suggestions as to where to get one? Try and get one from Nissan or just go to a fasteners place?

:thanks:

Pretty retard move on my behalf. The bolt was a tough one to come off, had a little slit through some of the threads. When I threaded it back on by hand it went a good ten or so turns and then stopped. I figured the thread would come good given just a bit of force and before I knew it I had a very useless piece of metal.

Followed your measurements Dale and they are WAY off hahah. I'm sure I screwed up something. The front end is slammed while the rear end is slightly lower than stock. Might raise the front this weekend otherwise I'll just wait until my wheels rock up.

Edited by jasevr4

Pics!

Apparently mine actually might be coming, STT just don't have any updates, and I get the impression he couldn't care less.

Since he's now over both deadlines he gave me and hasn't even seen a shipping confirmation I have no idea what is going on. But I won't be doing this again.

Me and working on cars in a rush does not mix. Just stuffed a high tensile bolt using a little bit too much force. Need more patience! :rolleyes:

Anyone know if 55110FB and 55269+D in this picture is the same as any other Nissan? I've seen this type of bolt before, maybe just on my C34 Stagea. Any suggestions as to where to get one? Try and get one from Nissan or just go to a fasteners place?

:thanks:

Would you believe Jetwreck and I (but mostly me) stripped exactly the same bolt in the rear of my car when lowering the rear!!!

Had to go for a quick drive to somewhere we knew there were some similar boltswhistling.gif

Warning to others- they strip easy!

Would you believe Jetwreck and I (but mostly me) stripped exactly the same bolt in the rear of my car when lowering the rear!!!

Had to go for a quick drive to somewhere we knew there were some similar boltswhistling.gif

Warning to others- they strip easy!

I have to say I feel like a lot less of a retard now.. :rofl2:

FYI the bolt and nut would have cost me $18 genuine from Nissan. The bolt would have come from QLD and was one day away while the nut would be a 10 day wait from Japan.