SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Put my thermostat in also.... Thanks for the help with getting those hoses on..

For reference we noticed that the I had in fact plumbed my trans cooler after the fluid went through the radiator trans cooler.

For reference we noticed that the I had in fact plumbed my trans cooler after the fluid went through the radiator trans cooler.

so mine is correct then also ?

Also curious why you did it this way?

There was a discussion on this a while back and there were pros and cons either way, the main pro to placing it beforehand was the thermostat in the radiator getting the fluid up to temp if it was too cold... I guess if your trans cooler has a thermostat this isnt a consideration?

For my Stagea, I did my tax return today. Looks like Im going shopping! First up is intercooler methinks.

Also curious why you did it this way?

There was a discussion on this a while back and there were pros and cons either way, the main pro to placing it beforehand was the thermostat in the radiator getting the fluid up to temp if it was too cold... I guess if your trans cooler has a thermostat this isnt a consideration?

For my Stagea, I did my tax return today. Looks like Im going shopping! First up is intercooler methinks.

Did it in the most convenient location where the 2 lines run side by side to and from the trans cooler.

As we learn more about this car we realised that the standard set up has the output from the gear box going to the drivers side on the standard radiator. The Passenger side is the return lie to the transmission.

Yeah likewise.

I'd really like to get away with retaining the stock turbo - I'd like it a bit quicker - nothing that I need to upgrade the turbo for. If my turbo does shit itself though, I'll feel like I'm getting jipped if I don't get it done properly. :rofl2: Here's hoping it lasts!

Who's shift kit Ryan, who you getting to fit?

I got the trans go kit. Unless dad seriously cracks the shits, he will be fitting it with me doing the bitch jobs.

And Jase, I do plan to change the turbo eventually, but want to do all the supporting mods first. When it blows I don't see the point in replacing it with a stocker.

Found my P0320 error today and fixed it...miss fire is gone on idle and the power is back up again!....19psi feels like 19psi not 10psi.....and I though I had just gotten used to the power! :)

So what was the cause?

well, while performing a dirt launch the AFM blew

Got a bit carried away up there did you, Sebastian?cool.gif

Gave the Stagea a bath & sealed my rims; makes brake dust so much easier to get off.

Do Tell, what product, how does it work etc etc. Will work for Matte black paint?

Got a bit carried away up there did you, Sebastian?cool.gif

Lol, monkey see; monkey do...

Do Tell, what product, how does it work etc etc. Will work for Matte black paint?

Auto Glym Alloy Wheel Seal; Aerosol spray. Spray on, Wipe off. I thought it was just a "Mr Sheen" type deal; but it stays on for bloody ages.

Don't know how it would go on a Satin finish, I don't believe it would do any lasting damage. You're welcome to have a lash with mine if you like.:thumbsup:

Edited by Daleo

that shit is crazy!

well, while performing a dirt launch the AFM blew

drove to sydney from coffs harbour with no AFM. beat that!

economy was fantastic, considering you cant rev is over 2250rpm lol