SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

sorry for my ranting earlier, i was rather pissed off and the tuner will never answer their phone and i have some other issues so i took it out on here so SORRY EVERYONE.

DSC_0003.jpg

edit, its running a high pressure actuator, that run is without a boost control as far as i know.

Edited by lilcrash

R35 GTR seats fitted! Sitting much lower than my factory seats! Need to raise the passenger seat a touch. Loving how factory they look.

Boost controller/emanage in and tuned. Having the same issue as lillcrash. Spiking at 18psi and dropping to 14psi. Need a tougher spring. Car drives much much better though. Less lag, much more mid and a bit more up top.

R35 GTR seats fitted! Sitting much lower than my factory seats! Need to raise the passenger seat a touch. Loving how factory they look.

Boost controller/emanage in and tuned. Having the same issue as lillcrash. Spiking at 18psi and dropping to 14psi. Need a tougher spring. Car drives much much better though. Less lag, much more mid and a bit more up top.

lol..... :whistling: you do need to raise that passenger seat a tad.. felt l I was sitting on the floor.. also never had trouble seeing over the dash before.. lol

Yes, it does feel good.

yeah, horrible boost drop off there...try and get that fixed before being too concerned.

I'd start by running the car again with no exhaust, and see what the result is. Also, have a look at the intake under the bonnet when it is at full boost for anything sucking shut, stock rubber parts in particular

yeah, horrible boost drop off there...try and get that fixed before being too concerned.

I'd start by running the car again with no exhaust, and see what the result is. Also, have a look at the intake under the bonnet when it is at full boost for anything sucking shut, stock rubber parts in particular

If the exhaust Is the restriction it will always be there. It's too loud without an exhaust. Mayb the k&n is too restrctive

installed my shift kit today. definite improvement! also fixed the leak in the trans cooler pipework

helped craig swap his gearbox!

and managed to buy a nismo ecu on yahoo.

not bad for a days work!

installed my shift kit today. definite improvement! also fixed the leak in the trans cooler pipework

helped craig swap his gearbox!

and managed to buy a nismo ecu on yahoo.

not bad for a days work!

Lol, how good is the shift kit?:thumbsup:

More awesome? You already had one, right?

Took mine for a burn up the old pacific hwy today with a mate in a 180SX.

Glad I moved the fnt sway bar to the maximum slot, much better handling. Was fun driving a SR20 for a bit (would make great track/weekend hack), but swapping cars, I defiantly saw 15 years of improvements/refinements/abuse

Bought a few car detailing things and ordered a transcooler too!

Winning!

Edited by PN-Mad

Took mine for a burn up the old pacific hwy today with a mate in a 180SX.

Glad I moved the fnt sway bar to the maximum slot, much better handling. Was fun driving a SR20 for a bit (would make great track/weekend hack), but swapping cars, I defiantly saw 15 years of improvements/refinements/abuse

Bought a few car detailing things and ordered a transcooler too!

Winning!

Which trans cooler did you go for?

one item of awesome will be up for sale yes

as for the shift kit, for a few bits of metal and a few springs, its a massive improvement lol

Love the fact that now you are only apportioning "Awesome" to worthy cars/owners...happy.gif

Edit - PWR 280x150 just getting it ordered from repco... they can order in any PWR stuff. Should be good enough, plus I don't fleabay.

Edited by PN-Mad

Love the fact that now you are only apportioning "Awesome" to worthy cars/owners...happy.gif

Edit - PWR 280x150 just getting it ordered from repco... they can order in any PWR stuff. Should be good enough, plus I don't fleabay.

If he keeps buying all the 'awesome' before anyone else gets it, then he can be the gatekeeper! :worship:

Nice one on the trans cooler. Didn't think of that, was going to order B&M online. I'll go see them tomorrow. Does yours have a thermostat?

If he keeps buying all the 'awesome' before anyone else gets it, then he can be the gatekeeper! :worship:

Nice one on the trans cooler. Didn't think of that, was going to order B&M online. I'll go see them tomorrow. Does yours have a thermostat?

Lol...

It doesn't have a internal thermostat- I'll be getting one off Jetwreck that goes in line and does the job. PM him if interested...

Dibs! Send me a pm if/when its for sale!

there will be a post lol

maybe ill ebay it. not sure yet!

is it just me or after the shift kit install, the transmission appears to 'slip' less even on take off? im guessing this may assist with fuel economy

That cooler is plenty big enough, I like the look of those little thermostats; full flow in bypass.

I'm a little dubious about the way the b&m coolers use oil viscosity as a measure of temp for the bypass.