SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

did i ever!!!

to be honest, the stick lines dont feel all that bad. in fact, they are a little more bitey!

thanks for the info on the brake lines. i might call them up!

If you need a hand with drop off, or pick up; I'm happy to help, they're not far from me.:thumbsup: Maybe they might be interested in a group buy, or at least a discount on a few sets?

Cheers, Dale.

I've got the Stoptech lines to go in mine shortly, I think they're the same ones that Ironpaw is running. Look like good quality to me, although I would have preferred the kind with the plastic sleeve over the top, like these: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Goodridge-Carbon-Brake-Lines-Nissan-350Z-Brembo-03-06-/300555167715?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fa7be7e3

Can't wait to get them on, either this weekend or next!

Can't you just go there and take it back? 18 months? f**king idiots...

Didn't it go overseas to some guy who was then drafted into the Kalathumpian cat herders guild, and then was deposited in the nest of an Upper Tibetan fighting Owl?:whistling:

I'm pretty sure it's just in transit; Northern Mongolian Carrier Mice are not known for their speed through the frozen wasteland of Whothef**kknowswhere...:thumbsup:

If they can chip a V35 ecu, they should be able to do yours Alex :)

The answer was positive. ECU is pretty much the same as the 350Z / R35 unit. Able to be tuned! Had a quick look inside, and confirmed it. So looks good on that front. Now just to get my ass into gear and get a pump and injectors!

Can't you just go there and take it back? 18 months? f**king idiots...

I did ask about your ECU, Andy, got a pretty generic answer about still trying to crack it. To be honest, I think if you call em, they'll be happy to give it back. I don't think any progress is going on.

If you need a hand with drop off, or pick up; I'm happy to help, they're not far from me.:thumbsup: Maybe they might be interested in a group buy, or at least a discount on a few sets?

Cheers, Dale.

lol id love to, but i cant get copies made as those spare lines are on my car :)

the busted one(s) are different slightly

I've got the Stoptech lines to go in mine shortly, I think they're the same ones that Ironpaw is running. Look like good quality to me, although I would have preferred the kind with the plastic sleeve over the top, like these: http://www.ebay.com....=item45fa7be7e3

Can't wait to get them on, either this weekend or next!

The Stoptech ones do have a teflon sleeve over the the top...its just clear so its not seen easily...

Didn't it go overseas to some guy who was then drafted into the Kalathumpian cat herders guild, and then was deposited in the nest of an Upper Tibetan fighting Owl?:whistling:

I'm pretty sure it's just in transit; Northern Mongolian Carrier Mice are not known for their speed through the frozen wasteland of Whothef**kknowswhere...:thumbsup:

That sounds about right Dale..... cough (bullshit)