SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

nup

some S14s came without ABS, i THINK all series 1s didnt - may have been an option, series 2 (with updated front end) all did.

did europe get the S14? i thought only Japan, australia and the US did

Sounds like a good thing. Still RB25?

What kind of power are you looking for?

Yes all Rb25. Head was done a number of years ago, now the bottom end has caught up. Was still a cheap rebuild so I wont be looking for max power from the setup, not until I can afford a good oil/water pump setup, oil cooler, and rewire the loom to suit z32 nistune.

Used to make 249rwkw from the auto with the front shaft removed, anything around that mark would be fine tbh.

lol im pretty sure craig has more track experience than probably anyone on here........ id do the dyno video

Duncan has plenty of track experience too. He's an expert in breaking RB26 engines, if that counts for anything. :whistling:

Oh, I finally got my wheel alignment done.

nup

some S14s came without ABS, i THINK all series 1s didnt - may have been an option, series 2 (with updated front end) all did.

did europe get the S14? i thought only Japan, australia and the US did

minus britian , a few european countries didnt get skylines or stageas .. in norway and a few other countries anyway because of left hand drive. and what japan actually released as lhd cars. if they dont come as left hand drive and require conversions they cant rego them.

they got plenty of s13's , s14's and s15's though. but damn expensive. - which they only drive in the summer. then in the winter they drive audi and bmw beaters , the nissans are expensive in comparison.. and because they salt their roads when its snowing they rust to buggery.

Edited by PetroDola

Lowered the M35 a tad more this arvo, Im now happy with how it sits.

Anyone know of any rear adjustable camber arms or offset bushes if the stock adjustment can't do enough?

How much lower did you go? I'm going to adjust mine a bit tomorrow. Pics? :)

I went with 350mm front and rear. Ill try get a pic tomorrow for you.

Now I just need to fit the front upper control arm offset bushes and see how much adjustment is still in the rear camber arms, if not enough ill look for offset bushes or a complete adjustable arm. Everything I find so far is for G35 but the arms are different as ours have the shocker mounting to it, the G35 doesn't from what I can see.

Edited by slippylotion

Anyone know of any rear adjustable camber arms or offset bushes if the stock adjustment can't do enough?

Im putting adjustable rear toe arms on tomorrow if you want to check it out? No camber adjustment though.

you should be able to adjust it back to -2 degrees camber easily but if u want less than that u can get the bushes that'll take out an extra 1degree camber.

mines lowered 40mm alround and sitting at -2degress camber which im happy with but dont go any less than -1degree