SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Thanks mate, I'm happy. Even on the run in tune the car was brutal, I can't wait to drive it as it is now :)

Edit

Oh, I have babied the box to the nth degree, haven't even launched on it yet. Power has just proved too much, I guess you never know :@

Sorry if I have missed it, what turbo?

Stagharts Your running same .63 housing as me yeah? You still running stock intake and exhaust manis or after market

I can't remember turbo specs, do you mean front side .63? I'd have to check, but it's normal front and rear housing sizes, 0.63 front, 0.82 rear? Something like that. Am performance exhaust manifold and stock intake Mani.

post-36265-0-46734600-1400163048_thumb.jpg

Edited by stageaharts

I bought a second hand one from an S1 ages ago but just never got around to fitting it. Apparently the diaphragm?? in the original one was folded up and wasn't dropping back where it should. So good to get rid of that confounded noise. Andrew @ ASR fitted it, it was pretty simple afaik.

Sealed the paint with some protech paint shield.

Stripped the rear, ready for a big clean and leather/vynal protection. Once the rear is done. I will do the front.

Pulled apart my gtr gauges, cleaned, re sprayed the insides and made the needles red.

Put in a safc neo.

I think I will be spraying the rims duplicolor bronze. I've been procrastinating about it for months though.

post-108100-0-76691300-1401602268_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-34986800-1401602417_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-10988800-1401602462_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-25902900-1401602475_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-45069900-1401602517_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-87728600-1401602702_thumb.jpg

Ove the last week I've replaced my timing belt with a gates racing belt (noisy and regretting it), had my rotors machined, bought some qfm hpx pads, installed new radiator, replaced valve cover seals, replaced dump pipe gasket and installed new o2 sensor. I've pulled my front left cv shaft out as well going to take it to be rebuilt Monday and need to adjustable my coilovers.

reinstalled my rebuilt s tune suspension, omg it's great to drive, now to get the rears rebuilt

Nice work mate, was this s tune suspension specifically made for the 260 or was it the 33gtr spec?

I had a strong fuel smell in the cabin and upon checking the engine bay, a hose connected to the fuel rail had decided to sprout a pin sized fuel leak. Lucky I got to it quick, but it was a bastard of a job as there is just nowhere near enough room to fit a thick hose of that length.

Installed daleo intake pipe and front chassis brace today. Thanks #@Daleo for working on the car and getting it all sorted. Now just to line up jetwreck and DVS JEZ so we can get the adaptronic ECU and injectors etc installed and we will be all systems go. But loving the changes todays work made.

• Like 1