SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

nope, ARX and AXIS have a larger rolling diameter.

also PM35s are different, also as as 2WD and 4WD models of the PM35 (im only talking about models available in australia)

True Ian; but Ironpaw isn't running STD 17's on his anymore, (due to Brembos?) so his Rolling Dia. (depending on tyre profile) will be close to, if not slightly bigger than an AXIS and only around 3% smaller than an AR-X.

Detailed my car today, in anticipation of it's shiny new Aero Bars (which are taking WAAAAAY too long to get painted); my son of rajab it's a sexy bitch when it's shiny!:banana:

Dodo juice Lime Prime is very nice to use on black paint.

Edited by Daleo

dude post up some pics when its done!! i dont think ive seen a black aero model before...........

as for the wheels, wouldnt wheel weight make a difference too, unsprung weight helps with accelleratiion and braking :)

True Ian; but Ironpaw isn't running STD 17's on his anymore, (due to Brembos?) so his Rolling Dia. (depending on tyre profile) will be close to, if not slightly bigger than an AXIS and only around 3% smaller than an AR-X.

yeh i didnt want to compare with everyone else. i wanted to see if there was any improvement running the extra boost?

5psi for under 100nm(on cihans dyno) isnt worth it imo..

oh n found out my fuel leak wasnt a fuel leak. the sensor is playin up..

Detailed my car today, in anticipation of it's shiny new Aero Bars (which are taking WAAAAAY too long to get painted); my son of rajab it's a sexy bitch when it's shiny!:banana:

Dodo juice Lime Prime is very nice to use on black paint.

Reflection? post-61153-0-26778900-1310425114_thumb.jpg Try not to look at the ugly bloke; post-61153-0-56895300-1310425163_thumb.jpg

With painted skirts;post-61153-0-59531300-1310425226_thumb.jpg Without; post-61153-0-55007600-1310425328_thumb.jpg

Now hurry up with my bits!rant.gif

Farrrk I forgot how ugly our cars are without the Aero kit...:yucky:

I know, it looks like the dumb smiling kid at the back of the classroom.

Eating paste...

Hey Dale, who painted the tree mural on your bonnet? Not my choice of artwork but it's very realistic.

rofl.gif

Door molds?

Yeah, I dunno; I think they tie the wheel colour in better now, as there isn't won't be so much grey.

Going to wait and see; can always get them done later, they're easy to match. KH3 is straight black tinter.

Edited by Daleo

Ok, I just had my old boss translate the Nissan user manual regarding oils, he is Japanese. It said the front and rear diff uses 80w-90 and made NO mention of LSD or non LSD. If its a clutch type LSD as some are thinking the 80w-90 will be fine, this is what we used in our 2 way clutch LSD's, so we cant see it being a problem.

got a dyno sheet?? what torque figures you get??

post-37023-0-31134200-1310446822_thumb.jpg

700-750nm's.....from 3,000 to end buddy!...what was yours again......at 16psi???.....and was it a flat torque curve or a little all over the place?

.....I'm not worried....I am sure I'll crack 800-900nm / 300AWKW's on BP98 at 20-21psi........imagine if I ran E85.

P.S. Don't diss our housings mofo......they are a pretty good stock unit imo.....not as good as the GTX.....and if I had of has the time, tools, money and room I might have gone that way!....who is to say which has more lag? and who is to say what the HP difference is when comparing apples with apples!post-37023-0-31134200-1310446822_thumb.jpg

post-37023-0-31134200-1310446822_thumb.jpg

700-750nm's.....from 3,000 to end buddy!...what was yours again......at 16psi???.....and was it a flat torque curve or a little all over the place?

.....I'm not worried....I am sure I'll crack 800-900nm / 300AWKW's on BP98 at 20-21psi........imagine if I ran E85.

P.S. Don't diss our housings mofo......they are a pretty good stock unit imo.....not as good as the GTX.....and if I had of has the time, tools, money and room I might have gone that way!....who is to say which has more lag? and who is to say what the HP difference is when comparing apples with apples!post-37023-0-31134200-1310446822_thumb.jpg

what are you talking about man, i was asking Jethro lol.

who said im dissing our housings?

your on drugs again arent you?

yeh yours is OK......but I am producing the same as you at 105km's and more at 180km's!!!! :P

you sure about that bud?

Looks like you have 140 at 105kph... he has 160 at the same speed, yes?

Or am I reading it wrong??

you sure about that bud?

Looks like you have 140 at 105kph... he has 160 at the same speed, yes?

Or am I reading it wrong??

I'm reading it wrong down the bottom!...lol

Edited by Jetwreck