SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

They may be comparable on that day on that dyno

I guess thats what it comes down to - in this instance we can compare them, and Ryan made more torques than I did :pirate:

What mods do you have for 177.7awkw?

- GCG Highflow turbo

- Impul ECU

- Plenumn Spacer

- HDi FMIC

- Scottys 3" exhaust dump

- K&N Filter

Yeah could be, Dunc would need his tuned to make the most out of the high flow. Ryan still wouldn't actually have 566nm at the engine though. That is only 566nm of tractive effort.

Went for a quick spin to the St Peters bakery and the tv reception was great. When would you able to do the english language conversion for me?

Edited by slippylotion

Gave mine a good wash and polish this afternoon. I'm slack and not one to wash my car often, let alone go to the effort of polishing it, so to me this is worth a mention :P

Yeah could be, Dunc would need his tuned to make the most out of the high flow. Ryan still wouldn't actually have 566nm at the engine though. That is only 566nm of tractive effort.

Went for a quick spin to the St Peters bakery and the tv reception was great. When would you able to do the english language conversion for me?

you dont read do you. they are comparing their figures to eachother, no one gives a shit about whether its tractive effort, or engine torque. they are COMPARING the figures that the dyno spat out

you dont read do you. they are comparing their figures to eachother, no one gives a shit about whether its tractive effort, or engine torque. they are COMPARING the figures that the dyno spat out

Go back and read from the my first post on the subject sweet heart!

You clearly don't read as Ryan and myself made NO comment on comparing the 2 results. Im purely saying to Ryan that his torque reading is not correct!

F*ck me some people on here get excited very easily!!!

Edited by slippylotion

Look. The most important thing here is my car makes more torques than Duncs. Don't ruin this by making it an arguement on the accuracy of different dynos and the semantics involved.

As an aside for the c34 folk, big fella made a fair bit less power than us, and the guys on the dyno said it was hitting speed cut. Would this have been causing a lower figure to be reported?

Look. The most important thing here is my car makes more torques than Duncs. Don't ruin this by making it an arguement on the accuracy of different dynos and the semantics involved.

As an aside for the c34 folk, big fella made a fair bit less power than us, and the guys on the dyno said it was hitting speed cut. Would this have been causing a lower figure to be reported?

Possibly could of caused it to loose power from speed cut. But I would say its just becasue its a C34. Looks like you and Dunc will be able to beet him on the track. :thumbsup:

Meh, power figure was lower than I thought. But that just means all of the cars that can't beat it should be more embarrassed!

Not an issue tho, just a good baseline comparison for my tune, just gotta decide which option to take???

Possibly could of caused it to loose power from speed cut. But I would say its just becasue its a C34. Looks like you and Dunc will be able to beet him on the track. :thumbsup:

he he how egos will fall :whistling: . really can't wait for a la la day to be organised a true test of machine much better than the rollers and wasn't the highest stag there today a 34

Isnt nisstune the easy go to option for c34?

Good day at dyno day. Did I miss anything cool?

yeah nistune easy way for a 34 as long as its not series 1, but then other options give you ability to control tuning yourself :thumbsup: if your into that

he he how egos will fall :whistling: . really can't wait for a la la day to be organised a true test of machine much better than the rollers and wasn't the highest stag there today a 34

Just out of curiousity, what did the best Stag do?

whats the go with this unit HSK F-CON V pro GOLD ................. how do they compair to the stand alone NISMO ECU ?

Its an ecu that takes full control of the engine, other than the cams and throttle. The stock ecu remains to control them and the rest of the car. I just got mine installed tonight but there is a few niggles to work out before I would recommend one. The other hassle is finding a tuner, there are very few HKS dealers around the place and they charge through the nose...

The Nismo ecu is a plug and play remapped replacement computer that doesn't "need" a tune, but it would still need an Emanage to control it imo.

Its an ecu that takes full control of the engine, other than the cams and throttle. The stock ecu remains to control them and the rest of the car. I just got mine installed tonight but there is a few niggles to work out before I would recommend one. The other hassle is finding a tuner, there are very few HKS dealers around the place and they charge through the nose...

The Nismo ecu is a plug and play remapped replacement computer that doesn't "need" a tune, but it would still need an Emanage to control it imo.

sweet well let us know how you go!!!

I installed a set of dale's sway bars, adjustable links and big rear brackets yesterday. No real problems, just some difficult bolts and tight clearances around the exhaust for the rear bar. Got it on, but had to drop the exhaust.

All up about 3 hours work. Haven't been for a hard drive yet, but did about 40km yesterday and everything seemed good. I'll re-tighten everything this morning and go for a blast through the hills.

I installed a set of dale's sway bars, adjustable links and big rear brackets yesterday. No real problems, just some difficult bolts and tight clearances around the exhaust for the rear bar. Got it on, but had to drop the exhaust.

All up about 3 hours work. Haven't been for a hard drive yet, but did about 40km yesterday and everything seemed good. I'll re-tighten everything this morning and go for a blast through the hills.

Glad everything went well, have fun!