SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Dropped car off at dart automotive on Saturday morning. Turbos, i dump pipes, fuel pump, injectors and cam gears have been fitted today. Power fc gets fitted and tuned tomorrow and pick car up tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to seeing the results

It is certainly better than on the stock pump but at redline I am getting up to 95% duty cycle but this is with AFR of 10.5 so not too worried about that.

I agree, nothing to worry about. Rich AFR & still duty cycle to spare so headroom for more performance. Nice one.

called bearepairs

basically as follows:

him:"we don't touch the tierode ends to do an alignment"

me: "but you said you inspected everything under it"

"oh yeah, wanna bring it in and check it all again"

"yeah"

(slightly summarised)

fingers crossed they don't jew it up this time, heading up to the boat this arvo

so keep an eye out of me between melbourne and the gold coast

Took the car to Nizfest on the weekend - a club day at Hampton Downs - Z club, Primera club and my club: Skylines Downunder - which has a Stagea section. Didn't take part in the show and shine or Gymkhana but had a track session. The new RB30 setup is not fully sorted yet (will post up details and charts when it is) but still fast enough to beat some of the GTRs (R33 and 34 that is, not the new GTRs) but eventually ended in a cloud of smoke. Will be engine out job to fix some oil control issues (smaller restrictors, head drain, sump breather). But getting there slowly!

yeah queensland is the same, and quite obviously we pay a premium for them

Yeah it's weird.

Up to 5 letters, and minimum 1 number, and you pay a once off fee, around $70 last time I did it.

6-7 letters is a different class, and you have to pay per year. Used to be $300-400 per year.

colour went down on car today just pearl over top tommorrow, also got my new plates for when she is all done:

Loving the 2 tone and the blue stripe; can't wait to see it with clear on. Very nice work.:thumbsup:

Started fitting the Transgo shift kit to the M35 today.

While the car was on the hoist I noticed the drivers side front drive shaft has split the inner boot. How much are people paying for the new boot and is it a DIY job to fit the boot?

I paid $125 to get a work shop to do mine in Sydney.