SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Got my jap alarm working yesterday! So after a few hours got the remote to pair to the alarm, also sorted so of the settings! Still need to play a little more, turbo timer fucton has stopped working'! Plus side I love the auto start!

Well some nugget has bent my rear wiper arm...

Can anyone provide me with a part number for the M35 arm? may as well upgrade, only been meaning to do it for about 2 years

The arm is 28781AQ010 and I got it direct from Nissan for $55 and the blade assembly is AY003H25AR unsure how much from Nissan. You will also need a refill I assume.

http://nissan.epcdata.ru/stagea/pnm35/6845-vq35de/body/287/?frame_no=PNM35700538

Also, seems to be a trend with people, someone snapped the arm on my M35. Basterds...

Edited by M35woah

The arm is 28781AQ010 and I got it direct from Nissan for $55 and the blade assembly is AY003H25AR unsure how much from Nissan. You will also need a refill I assume.

http://nissan.epcdata.ru/stagea/pnm35/6845-vq35de/body/287/?frame_no=PNM35700538

Also, seems to be a trend with people, someone snapped the arm on my M35. Basterds...

This is a good thing to have added to the M35 uber thread

3200-j Vortex alarm configured :) very happy everything is work, also the tap fuction so if someone require me at my car they tap the windscreen :) turbo time works auto start , last thing to sort is the auto window winding option!

other thing i'll turn off is the auto arm, that is going to get me into trouble

Worked out the weird noise was a bearing, but wasn't the alternator.

The bearing on the fan pulley had died, as had the fan clutch. And the passenger side front wheel bearing...

So finally going to install the twin 12" thermos I've had sitting here with fan shroud. I'll see how they go with the shroud, but better than no fan, and if they don't perform well enough I can always go back to a clutch fan. Seemed silly not to use the fans I had on the shelf for now and give them a go, when the alternative is buy a new fan clutch, and probably need a new fan shroud (mine looks pretty sad).

At the same time I'm going to delete the offending bearing. I've removed the fan pulley and instead of replacing the bearing, at the moment I'll leave it off, put a spacer behind the alternator bracket, and run a shorter fan belt.

Should be an interesting test, see what difference it makes if any. Winter is a good time to test it, that's for sure.