SAU Community

R32 Parts And/ Or Wreck

For sale is a alot of exterior panels and interior parts off the HCR32 wreck, other general R32 parts, and other car parts.

Alternatively the series one is for sale as a wreck. $1700 ONO

Please be aware there are no prices on the other items as I am inviting you all to make an offer or simply send me a link to another advert for the same item and i will beat it by 20%.

Parts for sale do not include:

FMIC

Power steering pump

Bonnet

Other whole items for sale include:

1 * cat back exhaust - HKS Dragger - its quite with a deep tone - has two mufflers

1 * electric rad fans - AU falcon - used for 3 months

1 * standard radiator - original HCR32 - a leak at one of the plastic bases mounts, plastic weld should fix it, needs a proper flush too

1 * standard radiator - original BNR32 - no leaks or need for flushing

3 * RS-GT 17x7 wheels - copies bought from aussie tyres - shadow chrome colour- have federal tryes on them worn down to the wear indicators. In my experience the rims clear the rear brake caliper of a GTSt but need a small spacer to clear the front. These may suite a GTSt or any of those 5 stud patterns on Silvias. UNSURE of the offset maybe 35.

1 * RS-GT 17x7 rim - same as above but this one does not have any rubber and it has a damaged outer lip

2 * Side mirrors - genuine - gun grey - LH & RH

1 * Side mirror - genuine - black damaged - RH

1 * Side mirror - genuine - black - LH

1 * front reo bar - genuine - HCR32

1 * Front bumper bar - genuine - HCR32 series II - Gun grey colour - looks a little like a GTR front

Pictures will be posted soon thanks all for reading, buying, or considering buying from this ad. Any questions or enquiries please email me [email protected].

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the advertisement is on facebook as a group, because I am unsure how to edit this ad here on SAU please have a look here http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_192113467470145&view=doc&id=192113800803445#!/home.php?sk=group_192113467470145&ap=1 for any updates or changes AND for the photos!

thanks people

For sale is a alot of exterior panels and interior parts off the HCR32 wreck, other general R32 parts, and other car parts.

Alternatively the series one is for sale as a wreck. $1700 ONO

Please be aware there are no prices on the other items as I am inviting you all to make an offer or simply send me a link to another advert for the same item and i will beat it by 20%.

Parts for sale do not include:

FMIC

Power steering pump

Bonnet

Other whole items for sale include:

1 * cat back exhaust - HKS Dragger - its quite with a deep tone - has two mufflers

1 * electric rad fans - AU falcon - used for 3 months

1 * standard radiator - original HCR32 - a leak at one of the plastic bases mounts, plastic weld should fix it, needs a proper flush too

1 * standard radiator - original BNR32 - no leaks or need for flushing

3 * RS-GT 17x7 wheels - copies bought from aussie tyres - shadow chrome colour- have federal tryes on them worn down to the wear indicators. In my experience the rims clear the rear brake caliper of a GTSt but need a small spacer to clear the front. These may suite a GTSt or any of those 5 stud patterns on Silvias. UNSURE of the offset maybe 35.

1 * RS-GT 17x7 rim - same as above but this one does not have any rubber and it has a damaged outer lip

2 * Side mirrors - genuine - gun grey - LH & RH

1 * Side mirror - genuine - black damaged - RH

1 * Side mirror - genuine - black - LH

1 * front reo bar - genuine - HCR32

1 * Front bumper bar - genuine - HCR32 series II - Gun grey colour - looks a little like a GTR front

Pictures will be posted soon thanks all for reading, buying, or considering buying from this ad. Any questions or enquiries please email me [email protected].

DELETE POST

Edited by GTRAAH

how much do you want for the rear guards? (assuming they are in good condition) I will need to cut them off myself as there are certain measurements i will need to take.

cheers

Jason

the read guards are fine, and they be worth 20% less than an other advert you find, PM or email the advert and thats a bargin! cheers

How much you chasing for the interior C-pillar trims? They are the ones the go around that go around the rear quarter window glass on the inside. I need both sides.

yes that interior trim, you can have them for 30% less of the an another advert with the same item.

please email or PM me. ta