SAU Community

Thurs Night 26/02/2004

strutto

Well Sinbad was trying to tell me (his mummy) that he needs an intercooler. I told him that his birthday is coming up but Mummy has to pay rego then he shall get his present.

Uncle Gav just retarded the timing a bit so it's not soo advanced and it wont knock.

Sounds simple right?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it bryanlee the little guy running around everywhere? he measured the skids in feet :P

nah, Ben, that was Nick aka 'Owned'. His first official cruise + 2 days old skyline owner and he's already making a name for himself.

We were teasing him about being a CSI agent rem? walking up and down the 'crime scene' :(

i knew genesisr32 na r33 locutus of bris zoix nismogirl 46n2 i think i figured out who strutto was when he said we were all leaving :D jlnewton  

who was the guy who came up and talked to me while i was at milton?? in the white 33?

and nicky aka owned !! ... our CSI agent !!

i only saw 2 white r33 at milton maccas that night... Nismogirl and jlnewton.

I have to say the turnouts the last three weeks have been excellent. Good to see there is a core group of people keen to go out. Should make for a great club when its officially up and running. With this many active people we should easily have enough people for SAU track days and stuff. The mini club I am in can have one hundred cars turn up for a show'n'shine, so it will be good if the skyline club can be the same! If the gold coin thing keeps up that will help the treasury and also contribute to better events. Good work guys.

i knew genesisr32 na r33 locutus of bris zoix nismogirl 46n2 i think i figured out who strutto was when he said we were all leaving :D jlnewton  

who was the guy who came up and talked to me while i was at milton?? in the white 33?

Ben I was the guy in the white 33 who just couldn't be bothered waiting and seemed pretty clueless.

Well Guys & Gals I misscounted the donation money, in total it came to $45.85 , Thanks to all who donated and turned out for a very drama filled outing!