SAU Community

Scrub From Perth

psytz

Hey people , names Richie. I live out near RAAF Pearce in bullsbrook ( No I'm not in the military ). Does anyone know of any Neesarn drivers near gingin / bindoon / Lower Chittering / Chittering / Bullsbrook / Muchea ?

I Drive a Navy Blue 1998 ER34 GT-T , 3inch front pipe , 3inch cat back rolling on a set of 18x9 pro drive grey rims ... slightly lowered with darkest legal tint with a Little black Plushi Yoshi hanging from by toe ring .. its like my call sign >_> Only just got into cars in the last year or so as the lack of knowledge of my own car will prove , keen to learn the ropes and meet some other 4 door enthusiasts regardless of model :)

Come across a fair few 33 drivers around the wanneroo area down to whitfords / padbury / woodvale area but it seems the other 34 , 33 and 32s are in hiding or just run away from me ? I'm always keen for an evening costal cruize , not a fan of tough laps round Northies or other selected clubbing areas ;)

Keen for a catch up or a cruize , hit me up on facebook under Richie Sage. I'm dual wielding rude fingers in a black shirt with a mild intoxicated look on my face.

Love Richie xoxoxo