SAU Community

All Japan Day 2011

Iron Chef

Well, the tournament is over and I'm relatively injury free ... especially not getting any black eyes just before the wedding :laugh: so Tracy is happy.

So I'm able to drive the Stagea ... or at least I'll see how my body feels first thing in the morning >_<

Would love to have the stag in der tomorrow but can't !:(

Only down da rd ish but Still can't ... But I'm walking down with ,mates//missz,/just me .. Rain or shine I'm there! Keen as to see everyones cars... No chance in working out who anyone is lol hope the rain holds up after everyones cleaing/polishing and everything else stays looking good without the weather coming in !

Enjoy ! ! !

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - spent the arvo washing and polishing the 35, then tonight went down to Dazzlers to give it a vacuum and it bloody rained on it on the way home. So can't be stuffed chamoising it again - might have to do it when it is parked there in the morning. Damned weather!

be aware anyone heading down there, our beloved authorities have conveniently placed several unmarked radar cars in the surrounding main roads. I dare say they'll have the defect station set up just in time for all the cars rolling out at 3pm.

I spent about 2 hrs there with a mate, didnt see anyone else in a sau:sa polo... Saw plenty of sau cars tho.

My highlight of the day was seeing my old mx83 cressy there :D its bit more beat up than when I sold it.... Pics when I cbf

Attention : Black R32 who parked on Anzac Highway (sort of close to Watermark Hotel

Just wondering if there's the 32 owner is a member of SAU, but I saw a guy in a late model silver falcon reverse pretty hard into your car... i managed to get his number plate (XEE458) as I don't think he left a note on your car afterwards. Hope there's not too much damage. This happened at 2.04pm.

I spent about 2 hrs there with a mate, didnt see anyone else in a sau:sa polo... Saw plenty of sau cars tho.

My highlight of the day was seeing my old mx83 cressy there :D its bit more beat up than when I sold it.... Pics when I cbf

There were plenty of SAU polo shirts just they were all out to lunch when you might of been there.

Nice turn out plenty of money spent

Yep was an excellent day, with some high quality cars there! Well done to Kristian and his helpers for a well run event!

Sounds like I just missed out on the road block defect station set up on Tapleys Hill Road. Phew!

So many f**k heads driving past there. Saw a white 34 drop the clutch infront of the watermark and few other shit drivers.

Also saw a bitch fight between 2 girls haha.

Other then that entertainment it was good fun. Spent most of it next to the red old school galant with big turbo and black vr4. Too much sun!!