SAU Community

New Look For My New R33

bob182

I recently bought a Black R33 gts and while it has some cosmetic mods already, I'd like to do some work myself so it feels more like my project and not someone elses.

This is the car as I bought it.

post-79127-0-56213500-1294750971_thumb.jpg

It has the R33 Explosive Bodykit which I really like and I love the rims (Not sure what they're called)

But I want to change some things myself.

Definitly going to get a tint done.

I'd love to get a vented hood but after looking around the forums it seems near impossible to get a suitable/legal one.

A mate suggested smoked indicators which I'll look into.

Any other suggestions for me?

wider rims and tyres

gtr spoiler with carbon fibre (CF) blade

wider front guards

CF ganador mirrors

CF bonnet

CF foglight surrounds

CF front canards

CF rear diffuser

CF eyelids

CF grill

CF boot lid

painted gtst calpers front and back

personally design vinyl graphics, racing orientated

and some sort of gun mounts that pop out of the front somewhere and expose two 7.62mm mini guns

Thanks for the ideas guys,

is that beau's old car?

Nope, I bought it from a bloke named Jason in the Knox area.

I was looking at eyelids,

I forgot about painting calipers but that was someonething I was gonna do. are the gtst brakes expensive/much different?

and as for lowering it, im struggling to get in and out of driveways already. perhaps in future.

Will I have cop trouble with carbon fibre parts in Vic?

And lastly, are there any engine changes I can make while I'm on my P's?

yeah looks fine, eyelids maybe, tint it definately some better mirrors would look good..

But Id Leave it the way it is mostly and install a killer sound system, maybe some nice seats as well..black leather for the sexy.... carbon craps a waste of cash and will only spoil that nice shiny black paint..

Edited by Arthur T3

I think it looks boring as it is, looks like every other S2 r33, looks so average...

carbon crap, wash your mouth out and gain some taste... oh well that is if you dont want to be a sheep...

bbbooorrriiinngggg!!!!!!

Edited by 75coupe

Welcome to SAU Bob :thumbsup:

I don't know what to say except that now you've revealed that you'll save up for a GT-R, you might as well not overcapitalise too much on your current car - or else you can lose too much on it before the changeover.

No idea if they still make new bodykits.

I dont want to spend anything rediculous on this one before buying GTR but ill be in this for at least 2 years assuming nothing happens to it so i wouldnt mind spending a bit on it for comfort/practical things like tint, reupholstery and gts-t calipers.

I think it looks boring as it is, looks like every other S2 r33, looks so average...

carbon crap, wash your mouth out and gain some taste... oh well that is if you dont want to be a sheep...

bbbooorrriiinngggg!!!!!!

Hey mate,

Im guessing thats your 33 in your signature?

Cant see clearly, what have you done to the front indicators? they look awesome :thumbsup:

ive always hated them being orange but i dont wanna tint them :action-smiley-069:

I recently bought a Black R33 gts and while it has some cosmetic mods already, I'd like to do some work myself so it feels more like my project and not someone elses.

This is the car as I bought it.

post-79127-0-56213500-1294750971_thumb.jpg

It has the R33 Explosive Bodykit which I really like and I love the rims (Not sure what they're called)

But I want to change some things myself.

Definitly going to get a tint done.

I'd love to get a vented hood but after looking around the forums it seems near impossible to get a suitable/legal one.

A mate suggested smoked indicators which I'll look into.

Any other suggestions for me?

i wanna tint mine as well, be cheaper if we go together to tint-a-car perhaps n work a deal to get both cars done

and rims are RS-GTs

perhaps paint calipers or better yet get a brake upgrade with GTST brakes or something :thumbsup:

and welcome to the forums bob :)

yes paint the calipers. that was on the to do list but decided to swap cars, but i just did mine in blue and lets say it looks mint

stuff the bonnet.

lower it, bigger/fatter wheels job done.

is that beau's old car?

nah alex its my old car