SAU Community

Wtb: Dr30 Coupe Door Trims/cards

Chasing a set of DR30 door cards, to suit manual window winder model.

Color of the trim inserts not a big issue, but they must be black and not grey.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers,

Steve

You in a rush Steve?

You ask to late lol I gave the ones out of the DR to Marc in Melbourne about a year ago.

You checked Yahoo Japan, I vaguely remember some when cruising & brousing on Import Monster.

Cheers, D

I'm in no rush, was just chasing a set of decent trims. 2 of mine are a bit worse for wear. Got about 3 months so I'll hunt yahoo if I can't find anything locally.

Does anyone know if these rubbers inside the fuel flap can be bought new still? If so does anyone have a part number or if not does anyone have a decent pair of them they can sell me?

th_IMG00060-20110115-1237.jpg

I'm in no rush, was just chasing a set of decent trims. 2 of mine are a bit worse for wear. Got about 3 months so I'll hunt yahoo if I can't find anything locally.

Does anyone know if these rubbers inside the fuel flap can be bought new still? If so does anyone have a part number or if not does anyone have a decent pair of them they can sell me?

The part number is 01658-00322 Bumper, Fuel Filler Lid

But I bet you wont get them from Nissan. I would think just about any car would have them, just have to be right size & length?

I'm going out to a rubber & clips place in a few weeks, so I'll check for you and report. I'm trying to find cover plugs for my electric door trim armrests. The little gadget that covers the phillips head screw that holds it on.

Cheers, D

• 2 weeks later...

local r30s r the same, sure u could find sum ok 2nd hand 1s there "was" sum at pik n pay but i just grabed em, also got the filler release as the rubber was gone 2 :) btw funny fuel cap