SAU Community

Best Place To Buy Parts Online

hello people, was just wondering where the best place is to buy online parts? im mainly looking for a power fc d-jetro, ive scoured the net but cant seem to find much, with the us dollar exchange rate at the moment is there any good places in the states to buy from? hopefully you people can help me out.

Cheers

I use mainly rhdjapan and have used perfectrun.jp for a few things. Can't fault either of them.

Nengun I have not used for a long long time as they used to take ages to send your order (3 months with one order), where rhdjapan is usually here in a week. I believe the business has changed hands since so things are most likely different these days.

Jesse Streeter I have also used and he was great, excellent prices.

ordered powerfc with nengun, it arrived within 5 days including a weekend (when jap postal was over weekends), no issues with delays or "not turning up"

used them for a few other things too

Yeah I have never had a problem with Nengun orders not showing up.

They always arrived just never quicker than 4 weeks for me. And I ordered hheeeeaps of stuff off them over a few years. This was back around 2007-2008.

Rhdjapan has gone out of their way to find me tiny oddball parts - very happy with them.