SAU Community

another GTR Hijack - Central Coast..

Gizmo73

made the news on both the radio and TV locally...

Someone in a 96 black GTR R33 (wth for sale sign in the window) was followed to a shopping centre around Tuggerah, and was asked for keys when they got out at gunpoint...

Cops later found the car abandoned in a underground parking lot for apartments in wyong....apparently OK...

Have yet to find those responsible...

the car looked nice from what i saw on the news too...didnt show the plates (of course)

made the news on both the radio and TV locally...

Someone in a 96 black GTR R33 (wth for sale sign in the window) was followed to a shopping centre around Tuggerah, and was asked for keys when they got out at gunpoint...

Cops later found the car abandoned in a underground parking lot for apartments in wyong....apparently OK...

Have yet to find those responsible...

the car looked nice from what i saw on the news too...didnt show the plates (of course)

re the found in a garage...I remember reading somewhere that cars like this are stashed for 24 hrs to see if they have a tracker....if the owner doesn't come along in a day and pick it up the theives are OK to go :D

Glad they got the car back OK, hope they catch the bastards :D

May the 'jackers' be infested with a horrible fungus of the anal tract and be forced to lick manky **** cheese out of a festering pit of discharge.

At least they'll never wanna nick a base-model Commodore...

dang... you're makin' me feel sick...

thats it i going to put a fake gun in glove compartment and a real knife in my pants so anyone who hjack me is going to cop some slashing

yeah i think your gonna be slashing your balls off if you see a sexy chick on the road with that knife in your pants. hahahahahaha