SAU Community

Slide-Worthy Daily Driven 180Sx

Hi all I am selling my 1993 180sx; bit of a blurb: owned it for ~2 years, When i purchased this one, my goal was an immaculate streeter with low kms that i could build up to drive daily as required

as well as to and from the track. I literally looked at 15-20 before this one and bought it from a member on here who was up there with the most pedantic nissan owner on here. I myself have done changed oil and filter after every track day and there have been four or five in this car in total (2 or 3 peanut skid pans, a marulen and a wakefield day). This car has travelled ~4000km since i owned it.

Anyway it's a:

1993 Nissan 180sx

its nissan pearl white

5 speed manual sr20det

112 3xx kms

Rhino alarm system

Rego included till july 2011

Exterior:

Can come with either a full vertex kit, or

CA front bar, genuine nissan aero skirts and vertex rear (CA bar and skirts are a shade different)

White bonnet for street, and carbon for track (though I just ran carbon everywhere)

Wangan ducktail boot spoiler,

D-max rear window spoiler

Raybrig Headlights with 6000k HID kit

clear indicator/Parker lights

Type X rear lights with clear centre lights as imported from japan

Clean paint in awsome condition for age (always garaged)

Boot spoiler holes welded and bogged

Front and rear guards rolled to suit wheels

Interior:

Mint interior aside from dash having one crack, but above cluster, so not as noticeable

Mint S15 front seats, with bride pillows

Nardi wheel (with HKB boss kit and working horn) this wheel was a present off mrs and will keep. have other wheels to choose from

Apexi turbo timer

Apexi 60mm boost gauge

Midnight mods short shifter

New black gear boot

Momo gear knob

Digital climate control with air con that was working until vent got stuck (there is article on here how to fix, just havnt got around to it)

Genuine 180sx floor mats

Stereo:

am not a big stereo man, but sounds clear and quality

Sony explode head unit

some decent front speakers

6x9's in rear

Engine:

T28bb turbo, running 12 psi on a greddy boost controller, (however this will not come with sale either as it was also a gift, so has a turbosmart boost tee)

3inch split xforce dump pipe, xforce 'flex' front pipe to x-force extremely high flow cat (hollow)

3inch cat back exhaust which i just spent another $350 to get it raised up as high as possible

Hybrid FMIC and piping and Bov

Exedy heavy duty clutch

ACL bottom end race bearings throughout bottom end, installed by a well respected engine builder.

Gk-tech new radiator overflow bottle

Custom 3inch stainless intake pipe with HKS mushroom filter with new genuine element, hidden in standard air box

Shoes and suspension:

16 x 8, zero offset xxr's with 205/50's

Moonface coilovers,8/6 spring rates (jap brand and the best i've owned, cost the previous owner $2500 new)

New Ikeya formula tie rods

Primal Garage knuckles (hands down the best mod i've done, so much lock and zero bind)

mismatched castor rods (JIC and Tein.. had JIC and they pulled me up on one rose joint when getting regoed so put in a spare Tein one)

D-project toe rods

D-project rear camber arms

D-project traction rods

Whiteline front strut braces

Whiteline rear strut brace

Vented and slotted rotors front and rear

EBC greenstuff pads

4.11 locked diff with spare 4.11 viscous lsd + shims

Will get more pics asap...

MY180sx.jpg

photoshoped180sxpicforsalead.jpg

wakefielddrift.jpg

180SXpic4salead.jpg

i've never been hassled, defected or sent to emissions in this, though it is definitely not legal height.

Just been serviced with new oil, coolant, oil filter, gearbox oil, etc

Car drives and feels smooth, come and have a look.

No joy riders please.

it comes with a pair of 15 x 8 xr4's (seen on rear in pic 3), and a pair of the same in 15 x 7

...both with -6 or -8 offset. and a brand new pair of tires in 195/55

also parts can be taken off to reduce price if buyer wants.

PRICE: $12k ono

Located in Wollongong, about 1 hour south of Sydney

NO SWAPS SORRY.

Happy to help send interstate if need be.

ALSO I WILL NOT STRIP THE CAR UNLESS THE BUYER DOESN'T WANT A PARTICULAR ITEM

• 2 weeks later...

price update:

~11.5k with everything, including nardi and boss kit and detachable boss + 4 X SSR XR4'S i used to slide on, both body kits (except boost controller, cause thats already out and boost tee is in) + all spare stock parts (shitloads)

~10.5k without steering wheel/detcachable kit (comes with another wheel) or xr4's

~9.5k same as above and bring your own rims, + only 1 of either full bodykit

~9k same as above and only one bonnet of your choice (carbon or white)

can do cheaper again with stock taillights and/or minus some adjustable suspension parts...

Edited by AE71GZE

Its as clean as factory paint comes on one of these.

And Toddo28, if you are serious, pm or call me as this would not be that hard to get registered (I have pretty much every stock part in case i ever was defected), motor would pass easily, exhaust it quiet, and I can raise it to stock height with the coilovers. I can drive it or freight ....?

more pics and price reduced IN NEW THREAD...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/353733-180sx-perfect-for-track-andor-neat-daily/page__p__5667889#entry5667889

Mods, Please close this thread!!!!

cheers Tye

Edited by AE71GZE