SAU Community

Xrg375

_Ryan_

bicycles. they decide that they have enough authority to ride in the middle of a lane.

stay on the f**kin left hand side of the left lane. not in the middle. if you want to ride in the middle, go and get a registration.. oh wait you cant. THEN GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE EFFING LANE YOU TWAT!

and the next time if you decide to roll up to my window and yell, dont ride away again when i get out of the car. fkn chicken shit.

lol.....you sure they weren't riding away laughing....you had your had on backwards again didn't younyaanyaa.gif

post-37023-0-54384900-1299102657_thumb.png

half wit!

nah i got out of the car and walked up to him and he rode off through a red light and nearly got hit by a couple of cars lol.

he must've turned into a street and hidden. couldnt find him after that.

bicycles. they decide that they have enough authority to ride in the middle of a lane.

stay on the f**kin left hand side of the left lane. not in the middle. if you want to ride in the middle, go and get a registration.. oh wait you cant. THEN GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE EFFING LANE YOU TWAT!

and the next time if you decide to roll up to my window and yell, dont ride away again when i get out of the car. fkn chicken shit.

Bike riders are actually entitled to take a full lane on multi lane carriageways in NSW. Often the only way to ensure you don't get run off the road by cars on a multi lane road, is to take the lane. Then the cars must change lanes, rather than squeezing past in the lane, and running you into a pole, etc.

As a cyclist; I'll do what I need to, to stay safe, and if that means holding a car up for a few seconds, I'll do it. I don't block cars just to be a f##kwit, but sometimes you have to.

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've been abused and swerved at by car driver's in traffic, then when you catch them at a set of lights, the little pansies just go to

water. Being in a car gives SOME people a false sense of security, and an air of superiority, and they often act very poorly towards more vulnerable road users.

Maybe your guy deserved a spray, maybe not, but he's probably just trying to get to work, without getting killed. Just a thought.

Bike riders are actually entitled to take a full lane on multi lane carriageways in NSW. Often the only way to ensure you don't get run off the road by cars on a multi lane road, is to take the lane. Then the cars must change lanes, rather than squeezing past in the lane, and running you into a pole, etc.

As a cyclist; I'll do what I need to, to stay safe, and if that means holding a car up for a few seconds, I'll do it. I don't block cars just to be a f##kwit, but sometimes you have to.

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've been abused and swerved at by car driver's in traffic, then when you catch them at a set of lights, the little pansies just go to

water. Being in a car gives SOME people a false sense of security, and an air of superiority, and they often act very poorly towards more vulnerable road users.

Maybe your guy deserved a spray, maybe not, but he's probably just trying to get to work, without getting killed. Just a thought.

i understand where your coming from, but it is annoying when the cyclist decides that its the best option to to block everyone, i think for courtesy sake of a considerably faster traffic, is to actually allow the traffic to pass, rather then slam on the brakes to slow you down so much that cars next to you will beging to pass continuosly. i mean i was behind him doing about 10kph on a 80kph road, needless to say so were the cars behind me that also showed they're happiness towards him.

i just think for a cyclist, in peak hour traffic needs to show courtesy to perhaps pull to side and slow down, whiles theres heavy traffic approaching. In Vic i dont think they're allowed to consume the whole lane, only the left part of the left lane. what just annoyed me is there was also a service road next to him, he could have ridden in, to allow the traffic, but he didnt use it.dont mean to offend other cyclist's on here, but this one guy was just a prick. ive seen many cyclist's on the road that co-operate and will allow the traffic to pass in certain ways. this guy just wouldnt

Yeah, a bit stupid to take a lane unnecessarily, makes it hard for everyone then. There's always a few bad apples, that spoil it for everyone, I try to get out of the way when I can, but no one ever wants to be the last car stuck behind the bike... Still if everyone could give & take a little; this thread would never have started.

Also don't like riders who squeeze to the front of an intersection, so they can slow down all the card that just passed them... Just stay where you are, its no quicker

Yeah, a bit stupid to take a lane unnecessarily, makes it hard for everyone then. There's always a few bad apples, that spoil it for everyone, I try to get out of the way when I can, but no one ever wants to be the last car stuck behind the bike... Still if everyone could give & take a little; this thread would never have started.

Also don't like riders who squeeze to the front of an intersection, so they can slow down all the card that just passed them... Just stay where you are, its no quicker

agree 100% by doing it, they're putting themself at more risk - how i see it anyway - anyway, rant over lol

bike users must not -

Bicycle riders not to cause a traffic hazard

The rider of a bicycle must not cause a traffic hazard by moving into the path of a driver or pedestrian.Maximum penalty: 20 penalty units.

This would apply to the 2 lovely bike users that decided to ride side by side down a single lane road at 530 am in the pitch dark WHEN THE WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD BIKE LANE to be used.

I ride on the road too, so I know motorists can be dicks, but some of the bike riders are just trying to make a fuss and get into an argument to appear all high and mighty.

rant over.

Oh, edit - I wasn't trying to flame you Dale, it was just on the topic of bikes. I agree with the bold

Edited by PN-Mad

bike users must not -

Bicycle riders not to cause a traffic hazard

The rider of a bicycle must not cause a traffic hazard by moving into the path of a driver or pedestrian.Maximum penalty: 20 penalty units.

This would apply to the 2 lovely bike users that decided to ride side by side down a single lane road at 530 am in the pitch dark WHEN THE WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD BIKE LANE to be used.

I ride on the road too, so I know motorists can be dicks, but some of the bike riders are just trying to make a fuss and get into an argument to appear all high and mighty.

rant over.

Oh, edit - I wasn't trying to flame you Dale, it was just on the topic of bikes. I agree with the bold

Yeah, you see these fat pillocks every weekend on the Old Pacific Highway, and any other decent winding road, 5 abreast, doing 15 km/h, purple & puffing through the bends.

I was referring to staying in a lane a few metres longer to avoid getting flattened on a blind corner, rather than deliberately entering the lane to screw people around.

I'm sure they think its hilarious to choke up the road on the way to their next latte & croissant stop, where they all sit around wanking on about their $10,000 carbon framed roadies... And surreptitiously gazing at each others lycra clad genitals. Move over and let the 170hp sportsbikes enjoy the corners.

Douchebags...

Edited by Daleo

Yeah, you see these fat pillocks every weekend on the Old Pacific Highway, and any other decent winding road, 5 abreast, doing 15 km/h, purple & puffing through the bends.

I was referring to staying in a lane a few metres longer to avoid getting flattened on a blind corner, rather than deliberately entering the lane to screw people around.

I'm sure they think its hilarious to choke up the road on the way to their next latte & croissant stop, where they all sit around wanking on about their $10,000 carbon framed roadies... And surreptitiously gazing at each others lycra clad genitals. Move over and let the 170hp sportsbikes enjoy the corners.

Douchebags...

And every time I see one of those F#$kers they stand out like pig's ball's......and I love knocking in back to first and letting them hear the induction and turbo spool 1 inch off there butt....they want to be Fwit's.......I'm better at it!...and I'm surrounded by 2T of metal!

In saying that I have every consideration possible for bike riders on the road and alway's have had!...but just because they are there does not mean that they should push the boundaries as I have seen many a time!

likes this f@#k them we build bike paths to ride on now get the f@#k off our ROADS

likes this f@#k them we build bike paths to ride on now get the f@#k off our ROADS

Okaaaay?:down:

I own 3 registered cars and 2 registered motorbikes as well as several bicycles. I pay several thousand dollars every year in registration and govt stamp duty. When my bicycle does even a billionth of the wear and tear to a road as a car, I'll consider registering it.

So technically; they are MY ROADS! I have just as much right to use the road network as any car driver.

As for bike paths; where I live, there isn't a dedicated bike path within 30km. What do you suggest I do?

Walk along pushing my bike until I eventually arrive at a bike path, then blindly hope it will take me somewhere I might want to go? NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

I welcome any lucid discussion or solution you might have, but spewing bile and ill informed vitriol is hardly constructive.

See you on the road; ON MY BIKE!

Edited by Daleo

No you don't.

Bike riders are arseholes; haven't you heard?:rolleyes:

Hey Dale you know was talking about the 5% of idiots don't you....not the rest of them that seem to be doing the right thing most of the time!

Hey Dale you know was talking about the 5% of idiots don't you....not the rest of them that seem to be doing the right thing most of the time!

Yeah Jet, I gotcha.:thumbsup: Jeez they even shit me off, give us all a bad name; then everyone cops a hard time.

hahah apparently, but just for the exercise of things.

and becoming lazy. lol

Nothing says fun like running into an open car door :banana:. I'm off for a ride this morning; my stupid mate thinks 70km in the bush today is a good idea. I'm not so sure...