SAU Community

R34 Gtr Parts.. All Kinds Of Stuff

All items do not include freight. Im interested in swapping for other parts to suit my R34, PM me if you have anything of interest.

I've got a stack of MFD parts left over after messing around with MFD upgrades. First off, is the Pre2000 Sharp stuff. These parts may be useful for anyone that needs to try and repair their 1999 Sharp MDF.

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MDF sensor input board $50. I believe this will also work in a 2000+ GTR provided you have the correct LCD interface board to suit the toshiba screen. Its the non-vspec model, so no air or exhaust temps.

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MDF Sharp LCD interface board (probably ok, but may be damaged as the LCD that it was driving stopped working) $25

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MFD Sharp LCD screen, broken. The screen was looking pretty blotchy and if I had to guess the backlight has blown. $free with the LCD interface board. The screen has a HV power supply module that is removable from the LCD that may also be useful.

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MFD standard map sensor $25

I have one new Toshiba MFD screen that I was intending to modify to suit the Sharp LCD driver board. But I no longer have the time or the patience to do this work. The data sheets for the screens are available on the internet should you be electronics savy and want to give it a try. In the end I couldnt be bothered and bought a complete nismo mfd instead. The new screen cost me about $70USD+ freight so whoever wants a cheap screen here it is. Or if your brave you can attempt the modification I was going to do.

1 x new 2000+ R34 GTR MFD Toshiba LCD screen, $100.

Something useful I learned is that some CDroms have ribbon cables that are suitable (connector fingers at the top and bottom of the cable) that can be cut down to work as MDF ribbon cables. Patience and a sharp blade does wonders. I was going to make an adapter circuit that would sit in the middle between the driver board and the screen, but never got around to finishing it.

6 x R34 Vspec2 440cc injectors $300 neg

1 x R34 Power FC with hand controller $800 neg

PM or phone/txt 0434 147 478

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by GTRNUR

This stuff is sold:

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MDF sensor input board $50. I believe this will also work in a 2000+ GTR provided you have the correct LCD interface board to suit the toshiba screen. Its the non-vspec model, so no air or exhaust temps.

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MDF Sharp LCD interface board (probably ok, but may be damaged as the LCD that it was driving stopped working) $25

1 x 1999 R34 GTR MFD Sharp LCD screen, broken. The screen was looking pretty blotchy and if I had to guess the backlight has blown. $free with the LCD interface board. The screen has a HV power supply module that is removable from the LCD that may also be useful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...