SAU Community

1992 Nissan Skyline Hcr32 Gts-T

Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T Type-M

Year: 1992

Engine: RB20DET

Transmission: Manual

Kilometres: 193xxx genuine kilometres on the shell, 140xxx kilometres on the engine.

Price: $13,000 NEG doesnt sell at this price i will part out, please dont ask for parts until then

History: I bought this car around 5 years ago now as a non-turbo. About 6 months later i did a full type-m turbo conversion on it including: complete RB20 engine, full 5 stud conversion with bigger brakes, full interior swap to type-M.

I haven’t had any major problems with the car, the radiator went on me at one stage which was replaced with a completely brand new one as well as gates racing hoses and a new thermostat. I also rebuilt the gearbox due to a really noisy thrust bearing.

The car was resprayed around 8 months ago at DT panels as i put a GTR front on it and the paint was fading anyway.

Rego expires in September so got a bit of rego for Victorian buyers, car comes with complete roadworthy and engineers certificate for the hole under the battery tray, the front mount and rear strut brace are also engineered with the car. Only reason i have both of these are because i just got defected and had to go through all of that crap.

Car is actually really nice to drive stock and very smooth, i hardly drive the thing anymore i live less than 5kms from work and don’t cruise at all anymore so id like someone else to enjoy it.

So the buyer has two options, buy the car stock or modified, by stock i mean completely bog stock the only modification on the car will be the blue led lights in the speedo cluster, or buy it modified with the following parts list.

Exterior:

- Complete respray by DT panels in Spark Silver

- Genuine GTR front bar with lip

- Genuine GTR bonnet with N1 lip

- Genuine GTR grill

- Genuine Type-M side skirts

- Genuine Type-M rear pods

- Rolled and flared rear guards

- Genuine Nissan weather shields tinted

- N1 head lights with 8000k HIDS

Interior:

- Complete Type-M interior including door trims

- Blue LED cluster lights

- Blitz Racing Meter DC II carbon boost gauge with control unit

Engine/Driveline:

- HKS 2530 turbo with braided lines

- Trust/Greddy Type-M front mount intercooler

- Genuine Trust DD exhaust (only one ive ever seen for an R32)

- Genuine HKS metal intake pipe with HKS mushroom pod

- Rebuilt RB20 gearbox fully reconditioned

- Exedy heavy duty button clutch

- Serviced regularly using all synthetic oils

- Greddy carbon fibre air diffuser

- Bosch 040 fuel pump

Electronics:

- Blitz Spec R dual electronic boost controller

- Apexi Power FC Ap engineering edition (rare to suit RB20)

Suspension/Bracing:

- Tomei 3 point front strut brace

- Cusco rear strut brace

- Cusco castor rods

- Cusco tension rod bar

- Tein Type HE drift coilovers

- R33 front lower control arms (extra track and camber)

Brakes/Wheels:

- R32 GTR/R33 GTS-T brake upgrade with drilled rotors

- WORK VS-KF F: 17x9.5 +26 with a 15mm spacer to clear brakes and R33 lower control arms effectively +6) wearing 215/45/17 Federal RS-R

- WORK VS-KF R: 17x10.5 +/- 0 wearing 235/45/17 Federal SS595

- Black rays wheel nuts HEX

Comes with ALL the stock parts i have all of them, exhaust, turbo, springs, airbox yada yada yada. I also have heaps of parts at home that will come with the car at this price including guards, bonnet, wheels, front bar, front reo bar, headlights, indicators, hicas lock bar, rear GTR sway bar, tyres, theres HEAPS.

I dont want to part this thing out but i think with the current market i will have to so someone please take it off my hands :(

Located Southeast Suburbs Melbourne, please PM any genuine enquiries low ballers ignored, dont like the price push the back button on your browser and keep your opinion to yourself

Cheers,

Kyle

post-24032-0-20389400-1296103149_thumb.jpg

post-24032-0-77594500-1296103341_thumb.jpg

post-24032-0-75960800-1296103416_thumb.jpg

post-24032-0-61817700-1296103482_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...