SAU Community

Eoi: Racepace Rb28 Vcam

Expression of Interest for my Racepace RB28 VCam, I will say no more as my car is well documented in this forum.

Refer to http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/287693-racepace-built-r34-gtr-nur-rb28-v-cam/

Asking price circa $105k

I would kindly ask for some decorum on this EOI. Please no BS offers etc.

PM if keen/interested now.

Racepace can vouch for my car!

Cheers

Matt

Matt I feel I should fly down and slap you! I love this car and for the price it is unmatched. All those spending 30-40k more on a standard 35 have rocks in their heads with this on the market!

All the best with the sale mate! Please don't negotiate that price! Its a bargin as is. If i wasnt about to build a house I'd snap it up!

Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments.

Its a shame to let her go so soon. I will keep on looking after her until the ownership is transferred.

Its officially FOR SALE for anyone who can offer OVER $95K (some simple non performance vital parts will be removed and replaced with stock at this price though)

Will get service done @ Racepace regardless

Hi guys,

Thank you for well wishes

For those who have been following my build thread will appreciate the quality of the parts and the workmanship that has gone into putting the car together by Racepace.

Asking price is under 40% of what I have actually spent. My loss will certainly be somene's real gain. I hope the next owner will test how the car performs at the track. Right now she is still a track 'virgin'.

Reason for selling - have fulfilled all my dreams with a R34 GTR in the four years of ownership and constant modifications. Time to move onto a new chapter....

Hmmm.... Resto-mod Mustang Eleanor (a' la Gone in 60 seconds)? More JDM? perhaps the mighty DBA-R35 or Honda NSX Type R replica? Or even Porsche 993 Carrera S or Turbo Rauh-Welt style

Time to move onto a new chapter....

Hmmm.... Resto-mod Mustang Eleanor (a' la Gone in 60 seconds)? More JDM? perhaps the mighty DBA-R35 or Honda NSX Type R replica? Or even Porsche 993 Carrera S or Turbo Rauh-Welt style

if you're not going to race ...what about delving into the 4wd world :) it's got me hooked!

*gets ready for flaming*

bump

• 3 months later...