SAU Community

Rims Or C210

Looking at a set of rims, sizes are 17 x 7.5 +28 and 17 x 8.5 +28

Just wondering if these would be a decent fit on the coupe, seen one with similar size but 8 and 9 inches wide, didn't have standard suspension tho.

Cheers,

Dan

I would say they will fit fine. I had 17x7+38 on the C210 coupe years ago, the offset on those rims MAY make it close to or touch the outer lip of the guard but a minor roll would fix that if it was an issue. not saying it will be, but that would be where they would hit if at all. But as always, a trial fit is always the best way to go.

I dont think 10 and 11 inch wide wheels are an option with out flares. Guards have all been rolled before the paint went on.

That 240 is ridiculous and awesome but must have next to no suspension travel what so ever, I live in the country and have to drive on roads, real roads that have bumps and stuff. I just think that the 17's will suit the ride hight better then a set of SSR MKIII in 15 x 8 -11 that I've been eying off and have much love forworship.gif

All depends on these $$$ at the end of the day to what I'll end up running with.

This is the car I was talking about, similar wheels to what I'm looking at but with gold centers

c210front.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

Not that I know the car, but wouldnt 15" be much tougher and better fit?

That 240Z that everyone knows (the rusty one) runs 15x10 and 15x11..... the article is on speed hunters:

http://speedhunters....-that-240z.aspx

Those tyre fitments WILL NOT under any circumstances pass registration authorities in ANY STATE in Australia. Outside of that simple fact Dan lives in NSW where we have to pass a roadworth inspection every year & we have gestapo style highway patrol police that just lurv anything that looks just a tad boy racer, so I would think he would not bother with the hassles. Further, did you ever look past the pictures, 225/25 tyres on a 15 x 11 wheel & 205 on a 15 x 10??? How absurd is that when he could fit easily 16 x 8 & 9 under his body, without flares and carry 245/45 tyres, or maybe for economics, 225/50 all round.

JMHO

D

Id be keen on the details if you decide to pass them up.

There on ebay brother, try your luck. volks vx ss. I prolly cant afford them but will watch and see what happens.

Will keep it for know, not enough intrest to persist with selling, not going to give it away.

Auction ended early, sold elsewhere but there's an even fatter set on import monster/yahoo Japan at the moment.

Who wants to pay me for sexual favours? I need a better paying job.