SAU Community

Buying An M35 T Rs

pbk1776

well I sent him an email - can't ring the yard im stuck in a con call.

If he does not reply to my email I will try to contact the yard and like I said if we are going no where ill forget about it

I'm selling mine - 250T RS with 95k on the clock with a bunch of mods (turbo back exhaust, slotted rotors, pod filter, bov, full iPod/iPhone/TV integration, 18" ARX wheels and more)

It's on Carsales.com.au located in Canberra for $18,990.00 which is high, but more than willing to negotiate a fair bit for a SAU member that'll look after it :)

If you're interested instead of the NISMO one then let me know via PM

Sean

RWC supplied with sale

Yeh seeking for those papers now - if he can't send them to me or even show it - I will not bother anymore

Unfortunately if she's had the KM's doctored in some way it's usually done before it hits the auction house and any log books it might have had mysteriously go missing. In this situation the papers will only show the false KM's from the auction.

One of the hardest things to do when you're a car nut is to buy with your head and not your heart.

This car may not be the righ one but there will be plenty more, don't rush it and you will enjoy the car for years to come.

My 2c anyway,

Jas

Typed a lengtly reply and internet played up and it didn't save.

Km's are fudged, I'm pretty sure of this, car is not as neat as you would expect for a 2003 with only 42,000 km's on the clock. Even the interior was quiet rough but I only had a brief look inside and didn't inspect anything too closely.

The front & back parts of the nismo kit are pretty messy, major damage to the back of the kit near the left side of the muffler.

The idiots damaged the front part when they put it up on the display stands it was on, they were going to have this damage fixed tho so it may not be noticeable now. The main damage I spotted was to the left and right side where the kit meets the body near the front wheels.

All in all it looks great from a distance, just don't get too close to it.

If you are going to buy I would definatly haggle on the price and see what they will knock off it, it's going to need some work if you want it to look real good.

Oh and the muffler is not Nismo, it's some other cat back brand from Japan.

Suspension is lowered, I didn't have a close look but could be Nismo S-Tune or a similiar product.

The guy I spoke to (Alex I think) knew absolutely nothing about Stagea's which is always helpful ;)

• Like 1

Typed a lengtly reply and internet played up and it didn't save.

Km's are fudged, I'm pretty sure of this, car is not as neat as you would expect for a 2003 with only 42,000 km's on the clock. Even the interior was quiet rough but I only had a brief look inside and didn't inspect anything too closely.

The front & back parts of the nismo kit are pretty messy, major damage to the back of the kit near the left side of the muffler.

The idiots damaged the front part when they put it up on the display stands it was on, they were going to have this damage fixed tho so it may not be noticeable now. The main damage I spotted was to the left and right side where the kit meets the body near the front wheels.

All in all it looks great from a distance, just don't get too close to it.

If you are going to buy I would definatly haggle on the price and see what they will knock off it, it's going to need some work if you want it to look real good.

Oh and the muffler is not Nismo, it's some other cat back brand from Japan.

Suspension is lowered, I didn't have a close look but could be Nismo S-Tune or a similiar product.

The guy I spoke to (Alex I think) knew absolutely nothing about Stagea's which is always helpful ;)

thanks for the reply - I spoken to alex as well nothing know about imports at all.

About the damages yes i seen that straight away when I came to vcheck the car

I do not have much experience with Stagea that's why I created this thread

And the interior - I think I mentioned here already - the interior is kinda shocking mostly the back carpet for its KMs

I will tyr to negotiate

please PM me what you think the price should be?

I am also looking at allimports at the moment

thanks for the reply - I spoken to alex as well nothing know about imports at all.

About the damages yes i seen that straight away when I came to vcheck the car

I do not have much experience with Stagea that's why I created this thread

And the interior - I think I mentioned here already - the interior is kinda shocking mostly the back carpet for its KMs

I will tyr to negotiate

please PM me what you think the price should be?

I am also looking at allimports at the moment

If it's rough, you'd be better holding out for a nice one, they are available, be patient!

A dud will end up costing you more in the long run than you'll save.

Happy hunting!thumbsup.gif

Edited by Daleo

I don't understand you mate. You know nothing about Stagea's and want advice so people here are warning you about that car and that fact that it may have had a haircut and yet you still want to look into buying it. Why don't you do some research on here and see what paying a bit extra for a decent car will get you. When things go wrong on these the costs can add up very quickly if you can't do the work yourself. If you buy a heap of shit cheaply then expect to replace things like the turbo, seats because the airbag light stays on and the seat rams are shot etc etc the list can be as long as my arm. An M35 isn't a Holden where you can get parts at a wrecker and engines, seats etc are cheap. Again, do some research on here. My 2c.

Haha, I spoke to the seller "Tokyo Performance" or something like that although their business name did come through as "Sa Car Imports".

Couldn't get much info out of him, but it seems to be another importer that knows nothing about the cars.

"It has Nismo suspension... Nismo RSR springs.... stock suspension with Nismo RSR Springs"

"Turbo is fine.... why wouldn't it be?"

I am the car is fine... but getting any real info regarding it is like dragging blood from a stone.

As you said, hopefully one of the SA guys can help you out.

Any of the SA boys would not mind checking this car for me?

http://www.carsales....id=12BB00C45C4D

really keen to buy a stagea hope someone would not mind

I looked at buying that one too, but it didn't tick all my boxes and I'm not going to bring one from another state and put up with the added stuff around unless it is spot on what I want.

Looks ok tho, good luck :)

I don't know what yard that's from but I bet you my left nut the km's are not genuine. And that catback looks like a Kaki to me. This is how a Nismo one should look.

3FDD142F0CA3404FB3AEAB01124E8321.jpg

Thanks for the input - that helps alot

also take your patience with looking for one. they are far and few between them, not to mention one thats in good shape. i bought mine off someone who didnt know shit about them.

ended up getting it on the road for $20,000 with genuine 60,000km. the only mechanical fault was the turbo blew up within 6 months. but that was a given.

just take your time with it. that way you'll find one we'd all envy!

Hi Mate,

due to some travel issues with work i have decided to sell mine, if you're interested please let me know. i would be glad to meet up and you can check it out.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=4&R=10008284&keywords=&trecs=12&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__sid=12D02FEDE5E4&__Nne=15&__Qpb=true&seot=1&__N=1216%201247%201252%201282%204294960181%204294963846%204294812796&silo=1011

the price has been dropped to $16,999 and i'm waiting for carsales to update my add.

if you have any questions please dont hesitate to call.

Thanks

Stefan