SAU Community

Buying An M35 T Rs

pbk1776

parramatta road - allimports - will be in the morning

Parramatta Rd, Burwood has a few other M35's other than the dodgy Nismo job. All People Mover (APM), Burwood Imports or something similiar to that and I think Edward lee's has a few AR-X's.

All people Mover have a nice silver one but the leather interior turned me off as I want the cloth sports seats.

Good luck dude!

Nice car, good luck with the sale. I looked at it but the aftermarket CD player and the leather interior are not on my list of requirements :)

no problem at all mate but if you change your mind let me know, and thank you. smile.gif

Update. Went to all import found couple and the one we wanted

Did you look next door at Japlink? I was there at around 11:30 talking with Adam, the bloke who sold my car. They have 2 on the lot and another just sold. Look nice. They have sold one that is still in Japan to be shipped soon. AllImports had only 1 I could see, an ARX I think, a little like AndyB's on here. Definitely don't try that place with an E in the name. I looked at a Legnum 2 years ago. They flogged the guts out of it from a cold start.

Has anyone looked at this? I'm starting my search now, and am actually in SA (just a bit of a drive to this one). Spoke to Chef, but decided if I can pick up something decent locally, I'll do it. If I can't find anything after a couple of weeks I'll import one.

I'm specifically after one with twin sunroofs and interior can't be beige. Other than that, Bose and leather would be nice, but not essential. I'm prepared to travel if necessary, and I've seen a couple of decent, standard ones on Car Sales.

I'm specifically after one with twin sunroofs and interior can't be beige. Other than that, Bose and leather would be nice, but not essential. I'm prepared to travel if necessary, and I've seen a couple of decent, standard ones on Car Sales.

you cant get bose in RX and ARX models (with the integrated stereo) and they only have beige (RX) and tan (ARX) leather seats. ARX MIGHT be available in full black interoir, but AFAIK only RS (AXIS?) came in all black.

RS, base, but most options available. comes with 3 gauges not available in any other model (maybe some AXIS?)

RX, 6 stacker, electric seats, rear seating aircon vents. no Hicas option, therefore no LSD.

ARX, fully optioned, same as RX but with; leather, TV/satnav, hicas, LSD, extra 40mm heigh, ugly ass side moulds :P

AXIS, lowered suspension, body coloured side moulds. most options available.

thats the simple list. there are other stuff im sure ive missed.

thats only for NM35. PM35 have a slightly different line up. like no boost :P

to be honest the best leather is the AXIS, the other leather options are not real leather. its leatherette or something synthetic.

only get the ARX if you need the height, AXIS is more expensive, but IMO a 'sports wagon' as its optioined with lower suspension and really nice wheels.