SAU Community

r32 DE Head/Injectors on R33 DET Loom

riceline

Hey Guys

(this is a repost from the rb30 conversion thread - really need the help)

I have got a R31 rebuilt/balanced rb30 botom end with a R32 rb25de head. I am having troubles with the loom and the injectors... So far I have soldered the plugs from the top feed R32 injectors onto the R33 wireing loom... This works a little (dont think that they are all on positive to positive, so I am trying to find a wireing diagram to figure that bit out).. but not the best at all (don't think they are all fireing properly). Any help with this would be great. But if thats not possible.

Is there any way to get the r33 rb25det injectors (side feed) to work on the R32 Rb25de manifold.

I guess im just after some sort of how to as to what to do to get it working.

This is all that is stoping me from going now..

Thanks

thanks for that meggala.

my problem is that I have an R33. I have put an rb30 with the r32 rb25de head into my car (old rb25 was playing up big time)

I grabed the injector loom from the r33 cut the ends off and soldered on the ends that came with the head (no loom just the heads). Now I am not sure if I have soldered the positive to the positive corectly and the negative to the negative.. Just wondering if there is a wireing diagram for this so i can check it out to make sure its all good... Also wondering what the impediance thingy is.

• 6 months later...

I don't think it matters which way round it is wired - it is simply running current through a coil to switch a solenoid.

Did you have the injectors on the "new" head cleaned up before you fitted it all together?