SAU Community

2011 Fridays @ Cafe De Vili's

HOSTILE

We can discuss how shit roxby is Matty

I dont know about shitbox Matty, think thats a bit harsh!!!! I wouldnt live there if my life depended on it though!!!

I just fly in and fly out, back to gods country in the Hills.

I have however managed to get a distinct GLOW since being up there though :laugh:

Yep

Will be there but probs not in the 32. The dump pipe cracked tonight and is now missfiring and blowing lots of black smoke due to the plugs. MIGHT have it fixed in time.

congrats :D

looks good

Thanks Steve, it goes pretty good. What spark plugs would you suggest for it? it's got 250.1 rwkw

YEP :woot: , That's it there. What plugs should i get?

you bought it from my cousin. f**king small world I tell ya.

Copper plugs would do the trick Chestnut :D

Couldn't agree more with Dave on the John Bowe Day. You will end up with a tonne of knowledge about that car. So before you go all Takumi through the hills do this day first and learn the limits of yourself and the car :D

BCPR7ES.

Get to a John Bowe day and learn how to drive it before you bend it.

I'm learning. Morrie from HPIAB said i should get some Bcpr6ey Ngk, so i'm gonna grab some tomorrow.

I'm gonna come off as a gigantic hypocrite here...

... Don't learn it on the street. Too many variables. Especially in a new car that has a whole new drive type compared to what you're used to, and some 200kw+ more kilowatts than you're used to. Spend the coin, head to the track, have the pro's help you out, and get to know your car without the ever present threats of Police, kerbs, cliffs, fences, and oncoming traffic.