SAU Community

2011 Fridays @ Cafe De Vili's

HOSTILE

do they have anything like Villis in Japan?

...Tully's!!!! :banana:

Wait, they just had awesome coffee and breakfast food...nothing I can really say that is like Vilis, maybe apart from the 7/11's

do they have anything like Villis in Japan?

They have a thing called MOS burger, best burger you will ever have and MOS chicken, instead of bread crumbs they use rice, taste's amazing,

Theres Also bickery donkey, where for $20 they bring out a while bunch of meat, you season it and cook it then eat it.

They have a thing called MOS burger, best burger you will ever have and MOS chicken, instead of bread crumbs they use rice, taste's amazing,

Theres Also bickery donkey, where for $20 they bring out a while bunch of meat, you season it and cook it then eat it.

Have to try that next time I am over there.

Have to try that next time I am over there.

hit Korea on goodwood road, or Korean BBQ on gouger for resturants like that in ADL. doesnt taste as good, but its good fun with a big group of ppl.

out of the two i reccomend Korea on goody tho ;)

i hear word on the street is vilis is gonna be running high on supply of fresh fuel injection goodies, correct?

what time is everyone meeting there? ill drop by after work say hi, finish at 6pm so might take a bit to get my ass down there.