SAU Community

Track Day

Funz

do any of the tassie clubs hold club specific blub days?

some do. dont you remember the the spill Rosemary gives at each club day. "un like ofther car clubs with dont discriminate".

our club holds a few closed to club events. i think its to make them a bit cheaper throught cams or easyer to set up. but at the end of the day i think they offer a club membership of $10 so its no big drama to go to them.

and the club day on the 27th is a symmonds one. funslow might be chasing a barsky one?

yup yup, basky track day :) most clubs do allow entry from every other club, i was more aiming for a 'private' track day so i can hit the track when i want and not wait in line :P

• 3 weeks later...

at this point in time i wont be able to make a track day unless my car is finished by then! picked up a replacement engine and got a few other mods to do before collinsvale on march 20th

The mini car club has a track day on 27 feb at baskerville.

http://www.minitas.org.au/events.php

Thanks woolls, didn't end up making it to this event but will be keeping an eye out for them in future. Is it mostly mini's that end up going to these events, or is there a fair spread of cars that turn up to these kind of days?

Thanks woolls, didn't end up making it to this event but will be keeping an eye out for them in future. Is it mostly mini's that end up going to these events, or is there a fair spread of cars that turn up to these kind of days?

They have all sorts of cars turn up.

Yeah I went there for a looksie today and it was more Japan than BL...

Cars of all sorts and drivers of all skills. Very entertaining to watch :)

hey funz. what was the go thismorning? you turned up to symmonds but didnt run? i didnt even get a chance to come say hello. i was running around franticly

hey man, was just passing through, had met a mate near devo who bought that 350 off the boat (saw wogboy, rx7 and the mx5 drive past me on my way up eliz town) only stopped for a quick peak as i had no sleep the night before and wanted to get home haha

Yeah I went there for a looksie today and it was more Japan than BL...

Cars of all sorts and drivers of all skills. Very entertaining to watch :)

any one see the shaw onevia crash? car is totalled, thank god Ant walked away unscathed.