SAU Community

R33 Gtr Seats

my r33 gtr seats is up for sale. These fit into your existing rails(r33 or r32) without any mods. They are in good nick.. no rips or tears. Preference will given to people who are willing to swap their stock seats. Pics attached..

Price without your stock seats: 850$

Price with stock seats: 750$

i got r33 series 1 seats would they fit is there any difference

yup these will fit with no mods.. i had series 1 seats when i bought the car. later i 'upgraded' to r33 series 2 seats... then i put on a r32 gtr driver seat. sold them all to get these! so the point is, one size, fits all ;-)

Edited by myskyride

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I usually rip off the insulation off those terminals and crimp them down without it (to get a better crimp) then heat shrink over the top. Man, just PWM your fuel pump and enjoy life lol.
    • I'd try the Jaycar one first. Don't even bother with replacing the passthroughs, as they will still work provided the melting is only minor and they still seal and insulate. You can always go back and replace those later. After you've put the new crimps on, you just have to make the pump work for a bit, then go back there and laser gun the terminals (or touch if you're brave enough) to see if they are sufficiently cool to relieve your concern. You might want to gather a data point with the old setup first, to see how hot they get now.
    • This might be another option too if the surgery allows for a straight lug to be used. Jaycar rates them at 30 amps -  https://www.jaycar.com.au/6mm-non-insulated-eye-terminal-4mm2-pack-of-8/p/PT4932
    • @GTSBoy Makes sense.  I'm guessing we'd have to use a cable lug, its tricky finding lugs suited for wire smaller then 0 gauge, but this looks like it might work? https://au.element14.com/panduit/lca10-10f-l/terminal-compression-lug-10-10awg/dp/2944903?CMP=KNC-GAU-GEN-SHOPPING-PLA-PMAX&mckv=_dc|pcrid||pkw||pmt||slid||product|2944903|pgrid||ptaid||&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw4ri0BhAvEiwA8oo6F3hR5QEQH43vntEUad27nYgwWzBmgdiYNqiQLBMe3C9pkkncxgv3oRoCciEQAvD_BwE Just need to do some surgery on the bottom of the bulkhead as even fitting the tiny ring connectors space is tight.  But now that I'm in this situation, do I buy another stock bulkhead and give the bigger lugs a go or do I just drop $1000 on a frenchy setup? Hmmm.
    • Yeah, see, I think I've worked out what is happening here. You (and other people) buy these massive "40 amp rated" pass throughs, and use fat wires, then make the connection between them using a ring crimp that has a much smaller cross section in that piece in the neck between the crimp and the ring terminal than any other part of the system. And it gets hot there. And because it is very well connected to the passthrough....that gets hot too. We probably need to be using more chunky wire terminations.