SAU Community

Your Say

Hey guys, i had a talk with my brother in-law n i dont mean to sound gay or a di@khead or anythin but my family is very wealthy, n mum is gettin me a R34 GTR when i turn 21........ i know this is a while off still but by the time im 21 the skyline is gon be around 8years old... dont you reckon its a bit 'old' to have around then?

omg an r34 GTR at 21. Well i dont really like the thought of it. Its like learning to run before crawling and walking. Buy a shitter

A skyline will never be too old. They are a legend, and always be respected.

.....the skyline is gon be around 8years old... dont you reckon its a bit 'old' to have around then?......

How much do you know about quality cars - and classic ones at that and especially SKYLINES to ask such a DUMB question???

Puuhhhllleease

:flamed: :flamed:

dollar to a doughnut it gets wrapped around a tree in less than a week---

:D:) :Bang: :Bang: :):rant:

Buddy, in seven years alot can happen. So please stop dreaming about the future and live in the present.

more dollars than sense (sence = cents) :D

Guest RedLineGTR

by the time u will get a r34 gtr the New gtr will be out. personally its a long time away and anything can happen, so many different cars can come out. Take it as it comes...most people dream of a r34 gtr hopefully it turns out how u want it..by getting one :D Cheers Rob

It's a bit like saying a Ford Falcon GTHO is old, or a early Ferrari. Cars like that don't get old; they mature. And yes, 14 is a bit young to be thinking about something 7 years down the track; I take it you turned 14 this year?

do you even know anything about the R34 GTR?

no offence, but your at that age where most parents just say 'yes' to get you off their back

its a little strange to plan what car you will get in 7 years

I realise that these forums are open to anyone, but surely you should have whispers of pubic hair before being allowed to join a forum dedicated to turbocharged import cars :D

Oh, and I hope you realise that your parents are just saying "Yeah yeah, whatever" just to get you to shut up and stop nagging them about buying a car the better half of a decade away...

Now go play with your lego set.

Aww come on, give the guy a break. If he gets one, great. Wouldn't you have loved a high performance car at that age?

If I were you, at your age I would start getting into Kart racing or that. By the time you are 21 you'll have advanced driving skills and would avoid getting into bad situations. Hell, by the time you are 21 you could be sponsored in some form of motorsport. Then again, if you're Ritchie Rich just get mum to buy you a race team :D