SAU Community

Your Say

Its funny what you think and dream about at age 14 (well, apart from girls)

But im sure we all had a "dream" car back at that age, i remeber i wanted a Z31 300zx at the time

But id say by the end of age 14 i changed my mine about 10times since then and another 50times since i was old enough to drive

Funny how tastes change

If i even see a P plater driving a GTR i will personally smach the shit outta he, right b4 i take the keys from him and say 'come get em back when you can prove you cna drive this car'.

oh and not to mention alot can happen in 7 years like your parents get busted for bringing illegal immigrants into the country and losing all their money at the pokies

figure it

Its funny what you think and dream about at age 14 (well, apart from girls)

But im sure we all had a "dream" car back at that age, i remeber i wanted a Z31 300zx at the time

But id say by the end of age 14 i changed my mine about 10times since then and another 50times since i was old enough to drive

Funny how tastes change

I think when i was about 16 i really wanted either an XF S pak Falcon, or a 302 XY Ute. god how i quickly changed my mind.

when i was 14 i was more interested in computers and skating

If i even see a P plater driving a GTR i will personally smach the shit outta he, right b4 i take the keys from him and say 'come get em back when you can prove you cna drive this car'.

sure

hmm 7 years away... heaha

HAY GUYZ MY MUM SAID SHE WOULD GET ME A HYUNDAI EXCEL WHEN I AM 21 AND SHE EVEN THROW IN FREE BOTTLE OF NOS KEKEKE, NEWAYS G2G THE MAID NEEDS TO CLEAN MY ROOM ~~tTEEEHHHEEE**~~

Does your maid wear a french maids dress?

If so pics! :aroused:

Seriously 7 years is way too long to stress about a car.

oh and not to mention alot can happen in 7 years like your parents get busted for bringing illegal immigrants into the country and losing all their money at the pokies

figure it

Haha ok whered that come from

This thread has everthing

Bongs, Chicks, R34 GTRs, Immigrants, Pokies, French Maids... lmao

I'd suggest if your family is "well off" why not buy it now! And store it. The positive side is in 7years you'll have one the the freshest & lowest k's r34gtr's on the road. And, you may in the meantime actually make some money if someone is looking for a clean gtr!

On the other hand, 7years to go...hmmmm You may be experiencing symptons of pubity, and probably just having a wet dream.