TurboDoseBro

To name a few

Mazda 3 MPS

Nissan Maxima

Mazda 6

Honda Accord

Holden Statesman

Lots of others

But I cheated. My dad is a surveillance cop so he has a new car for wwork every few months. hehe.

He doesnt pull anyone over or do any kind of traffic work. in fact he hates them. Taught me the term 'concrete dickheads' from when i was about 5 years old

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work near the main police officer and there is heaps of cars that are police cars but 90% of them are not TMU or anything like that

and it sounds like some people are listing speed cameras there not police vehicles there sub contractors

img]http://www.muamat.com/adpics/4bf74fb375c913af78812e58c.jpeg[/img]

One of these.

2006-2007_Holden_VZ_Ute_Thunder_SS_02.jpg

One of these.

And a KE70

I think they pulled the last two from lockups or something.

Also heard of unmarked FPVs and HSVs trying to gee up drivers.

now that one is a shocker!

i had no idea it was anything other then a new como with 3 rear antennas and a territory

Mate the Territorys are everywhere lol.

There was actually one time on the M1 freeway from north heading to SE suburbs. A policeman was taking speeds of drivers right at the merging lanes but on the zebra zone. Found that quite odd.

I agree they're everywhere. But it was the only turbo territory that I've seen so far.

I have seen a totally unmarked, undercover police Hiace van.

Was filling up at a petrol station, on one of my country runs, saw a policeman walk out of the shop. Thought to myself; "i didn't notice a cop car around", he then jumped into a plain white Hiace van. It even had the small blue and red lights in the grill.

Quite often see the VW Transporter van around Williamstown (it seems to live at the local station) Its a Transporter 4Motion, whatever the kick arse engine they can get type.

It's white, with black roof rack, but looks to clean and undamaged to be a tradies van

Lights are behind one of the blacked out rear windows.

I only know it's a cop van as I saw it going down the freeway qith the lights on.

Saw a Soccer Mums SUV pulled over on the Calder Fwy just outside Kyneton at the start of summer with the bonnet up, baby on board sign on the back window and hazards on. Like the lovely person I am (although running late for work) I stopped, expecting some mum and bub had over heated on the way to Melbourne....only to find it was Mr Plod (I realised this as I got out of the car and noticed the HUGE camera plate over the bull bar)

I felt as if my good nature had abused...and they wonder why people don't stop to help others

I have seen a totally unmarked, undercover police Hiace van.

Was filling up at a petrol station, on one of my country runs, saw a policeman walk out of the shop. Thought to myself; "i didn't notice a cop car around", he then jumped into a plain white Hiace van. It even had the small blue and red lights in the grill.

That may have been a forensics van.

Saw a Soccer Mums SUV pulled over on the Calder Fwy just outside Kyneton at the start of summer with the bonnet up, baby on board sign on the back window and hazards on. Like the lovely person I am (although running late for work) I stopped, expecting some mum and bub had over heated on the way to Melbourne....only to find it was Mr Plod (I realised this as I got out of the car and noticed the HUGE camera plate over the bull bar)

I felt as if my good nature had abused...and they wonder why people don't stop to help others

The cops used to do that around the Yarra Valley, park a beater that they had gotten from the wreckers at the side of the road on a jack with a wheel off, making it look like a breakdown, until you went past and saw the camera. They stopped doing it after the local rag exposed it and proved that it was against the rules at the time.

saw a light blue XR6T pulling burnouts and drag racing people. got about 5 minutes down the road to see him pull over a datto. it had flashing lights inside the rear door handles as well as behind the mesh on the front bar.

these people egg them on n then pull them over?

and it sounds like some people are listing speed cameras there not police vehicles there sub contractors

A friends mum does that for a living (being a sub contractor) she uses a beaten up late 80's land cruiser that barely goes......and she gets paid a mint for doing it