SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Guest CleanAndSimple

DUE TO THE LACK OF EDIT BUTTON! I HAVE TO REPOST

Few Parts For Sale

Genuine R33 GTS-T Floormats (All 5 Mats) (SOLD!!)

Good Condition.

Volk Racing F-Zero Trophy (18x8,18x9)

Comes With Tires, But Need Replacing, Can Be Stripped Before Purchase If You Wish.

Looking around $800

HKS Turbo Timer

Good Condition

$50

4x Bolt On Spacers (2 Gold, 2 Black)

Comes With All Bolts Needed.

$100 For All Of Them.

Cannon 3.5 or 4.0inch I Think (Not Sure On Brand)

$50

Clear R33 Series 1 Garnish

Good Condition, No Cracks.

$30

PM For Pictures

ALL PRICES ARE ONO!.

NEED IT ALL GONE!

PM Only.

FOR SALE

1992 R32 Skyline

Dark Metallic Grey

Resprayed

RB20DET

5Spd Manual

FMIC

Exhaust

Pod Filter

Coilovers

17inch rims (not rims pictured)

$9500 ONO

Hey Shaz!

Why the sale??? Is it to finance the cash for my car :D hehehe you know you want to..... and i want it to go to a good home! :)

well at the moment all the good gear is off my stagea due to being defected.

i have for definate sale my G-MAX rims. they are 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. not sure of offset but the fronts sat really nice under the guards but the rears protruded about 5mm. There is a bit of gutter rash on the two back rims as it just took me and the missus ages to get used to parking a bigger car with wheels that stuck out also. $1200

i currently have my highflowed GT3071 sitting in the shed, it will be going back on in a couple of weeks unless it goes to another home. it was built by Bill here in adelaide at ATS and is 6 months old and has done about 4000km running 12psi. it will come with all the lines necessary but all i will ask in return is a standard wastegate actuator as mine is modified to suit the new turbo. it has a nissan comp cover on it to help fool the police if they have a look but regency still found it. $2000

also off my car at the moment are my beloved kei office coil overs, these to will go back on my car unless sold. these are to SUIT A RWD STAGEA ONLY. i got these over from japan 2nd hand myself and had the rear shocks rebuilt by TSR over in Quensland. the fronts are 6.5kg and the backs are 5.4kg. these are height and spring rate adjustable and the fronts have camber tops. the shocks are not damper adjustable but i didn't get any bounce or saggy feeling when i had the springs set on soft or hard. $1500

please feel free to ask any questions

img-resized.png Reduced 75%post-44842-1232534578_thumb.jpg 600 x 450 (26.35K)//img-resized.png Reduced 82%post-44842-1232534623_thumb.jpg 800 x 542 (51.62K)//post-44842-1232534739_thumb.jpg img-resized.png Reduced 93%post-44842-1232536940_thumb.jpg 2048 x 1536 (1.37MB)//

Attached thumbnail(s) img-resized.png Reduced 93%post-44842-1232534739_thumb.jpg 2048 x 1536 (1.34MB)

took the stag for a bit of a drive today. im petty happy with it back in its near stock form. these items will be for sale indefinatly now. im going to drop the turbo down to $1800 and am willing to swap the coilovers for a set of lowered springs plus cash my way. my time is worth to much for me to bothered swaping and changing stuff if the cops are just out to get us import guys.

rims are gone for now as a mate is picking them up to try on his BA XR6

up for sale is my baby ive only owned for 6 months, bought it stock from a guy who was in the Army and i am the 3rd owner (with the sales recepits to prove it). the last owner had it for 11 years and the owner before that abviously since new. All the mods have happened ion my short ownership. Genuine reason for sale, the salvation Army cruise (some may remember) i didnt stop at a stop sign while trying to avoid the police, unfortunately that cost me 3 points and inevitably my license (letter should be here any day).

I may trade for an import for a slightly smaller price as id love to have something new to fiddle with over the 6 month loss, and i miss my silvia. something along the 180/S13/r32/r33 line is where im thinking. the car isnt perfect, but the kms are genuine and for the age of the car it is in very good nic, a credit to its two previous owners. A few little scratches inside the door panels are the main problem and unless your a perfectionist i doubt you would notice. It is awesome on fuel, about $30 of ultimate will fill the tank for 400-450kms and insurance is cheap as well.Anyway a bit more info on the car

1990 Mazda Mx5 (Aus delivered)

202,000kms

full service history

200k service done at 180k

no cracks on the dash

factory momo wheel

brand new Mazda soft top

compression test was 160psi across cylinders (mildrens)

Air Con

mods i have added during my ownership

G4 Coilovers

RDA slotted and dimpled rotors

EBC greenstuff pads

Whiteline 22mm & 18mm swaybars

custom 3" inlet from throttle body to pod

2" cat back exhaust from ET (with some form of straight pipe, not very loud though)

Genie Extractors (not installed)

whiteline front strut brace (not installed)

Sparco Sprint fixed back (still have standard seat)

Pioneer MP3/WMA headunit

Volk 15x6.5 +19 wheels

brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE001's all round

Alarm/Imobiliser/central locking

made 69rwkw on Morpowa dyno (sheet available, would be a bit more now. I would think with the extractors on it should be up to 80ish)

overall the car is a great package and all it really needs is some of the parts i have fitted and some form of LSD to finsish it off. buyer wont be dissappointed, the car is a lot of fun and something different on SA roads. Pm me with any questions at all about the car, no hassles at all. here are a few pics of it. any questions feel free to ask. im willing to sell less some of the mods as i still have all the stock parts, pending what you dont want well go from there

Josh

0411 742 212

price = 11k ono

here is one pic for now

pc140023he4.jpg

Toyota Camry Csi 1994

4 cylinder Unleaded Multi-point injected 2.2L

Auto

Navy blue

225,000 km

tyres good

aircons really good

power steering

installed a new cd player

a small light scratch on the side not really noticeable

$2800 negotiable.

call Leon on 0402156000

FOR SALE:

Genuine R32 GTR Bonnet (black)

Aftermarket Gtr N1 carbon fibre bonnet lip

Genuine R32 GTR Grille (black)

Genuine R32 Gtr Bonnet latch (needed to fit the bonnet and grille to a gts-t)

Sell as a package: $750 for the lot, will bolt straight up to a gts-t :)

Pm me or ring/sms me on 0431 320 803

Cheers, Reece

ALL SOLD

Thankyou

all parts from R32 GTR

GTR steel front pipes 70mm into twin 60mm - good for stock RB26, replaced due to upgrade

$100

frontpipes1.jpg

frontpipes2.jpg

RB26 standard camshafts very good condition

$100

camshafts.jpg

camshafts2.jpg

GTR low impedence 444cc injectors were working fine, replaced due to upgrade

$200

injectors.jpg

RB26 standard exhaust manifolds

$100

manifolds.jpg

standard GTR AFMs good condition

$200 pair

afms.jpg

all parts from BNR32, PM me for more details

regards

Jason

My brother-in-law has an EL Falcon for sale $2k ono

http://www.carsales.com.au/car-research/de...id=11C67F912FB6

Build Sep 1996

299,000 kms

4 x Toyo Transas Teo 205/65R15 - 15,000 kms travelled (more than 50% left)

Registration to October 2009

Air cond all works - air con lasted serviced January 2008

Kenwood CD and stacker (not mp3)

Recon automatic transmission last twelve months

Dark blue metallic (lots of scratches, stone chips and wear but no major damage)

Grey cloth interior (comes up fine after I get all the kids crap out of the car)

Car serviced every 10,000 kms

Standard features include - Factory Cruise, Electric windows to front, electric mirrors, abs disc brakes.

PM me if you know anyone keen.

For Sale: Hummer 200cc dirt bike, 2006 model

5 speed, battery electric start + kick start, see http://www.zuma.com.au/Hummer200Trailbike.htm

extra flatslide carb included, extra race cdi unit included, also installed 2x spotlights, switched, plus exhaust wrapped the exhaust pipe up to muffler

very minimal usage on/off road ~ no more than 20kms of use

needs tuneup seeing Ive mucked around with the flatslide

oil should be replaced, so sale also includes 1lt fresh oil

$700 as-is 2ndhand condition

pm me please, Morphett Vale

Image001-1.jpg

Image002-1.jpg

i have a yokomo rc drift car..

s15 shell

3600 battery

1800 battery

bigger motor

bigger servo

stiffer suspension

charger

controller

fun to drive, all assembled ready to go.

was driving fine except loss of distance but i hav just re-soldered the antenna back on and is sweet.

$300

post-16535-1233026480_thumb.jpg

parts off my gtr

twin garrets (assuming stock) very good condition minimal shaft play all lines included

dumps, stock gtr intake including new pods and afms

standard cam gears and standard front pipes.

complete turbo side of engine ready for anyone to get creative with a random engine or needs some replacment turbos and parts

$1300 the lot

ask via pm.

i have a yokomo rc drift car..

s15 shell

3600 battery

1800 battery

bigger motor

bigger servo

stiffer suspension

charger

controller

fun to drive, all assembled ready to go.

was driving fine except loss of distance but i hav just re-soldered the antenna back on and is sweet.

$300

post-16535-1233026480_thumb.jpg

trade for 2 spd 4wd nitro?