6 Speed Manual

Pearl White

114,XXX KM's

Advan Wheels

HKS Coilovers

Kakimoto Regu Exhaust

Uras Bodykit

Price:18k

interested in swaps (180, R32 etc PM me offer)

Call 0433 793 395 or PM

got pics? wanna seperate the wheels? :)

FOR SALE

2000 Nismo edition RS4 Stagea - Black

Photobucket is down for maintenance ... will post pics shortly.

Shortlist: 18" rims and tyres 99% (new); JVC unit and DVD player; FMIC ... lots spent.

PM me for the complete shopping list. One of the best of its kind.

Excellent condition. 57xxx kms. Always well maintained. Always cleaned/detailed.

$18,000.

No time wasters. No swaps. No trades. No trade offs for unwanted parts to get price down. Need cash ... not more toys.

Pic as promised:

n637748690_1542639_3721.jpg

Very clean car.

Already had queries about the car ... please read the ad: Serious buyers only. If you have a problem with the price, don't buy it.

Bosch 870cc Injectors back up for sale.

Direct bolt in to R34 GTT. Just need to splice the connection wire to run a positive and negative.

Done roughly 3000k's

$700ono

Interested, Please PM me for contact details.

cheers

Items:

NPG Coilovers to suit R32 GTST.

Item Condition:

Good.

Extra Info:

Returning suspension to standard and there is no need for coil overs anymore. Abit of a stiff ride.

Contact Details:

0403 621 241. SMS me or call in the afternoon>night.

Price and price conditions:

$400 O.N.O; sorry my phone stuffed up today and couldn't tell anyone. SOLD :D

dsc00996g.jpg

dsc00997m.jpg

dsc00998z.jpg

w640.png

For sale: Eanon E838 7" in-dash touch screen CD/DVD player

* 7" touchscreen

* Plays CD + DVD + MP3

* built-in bluetooth - can connect to your phone and use loudspeaker via car speakers

* double din size

Well looked after - was in my parent's work car and they've always had a cover over the screen - near new condition no marks at all.

Would recommend to fit into a daily. Its cheap and does what its suppose to do.

Heres a review for it which is pretty spot on I reckon: http://www.citywire.co.uk/adviser/-/featur....aspx?ID=300925

Price: $150

post-13080-1236261862_thumb.jpg

post-13080-1236261899_thumb.jpg

umm random talk much lol

see im not the only who does it, but i dont see you deleting other pplz posts

you need to pay more attention Nathan......I've deleted 2 other peeps posts as well, you just happen to have alot more than others.

doesnt have usb/aux by any chance does it?

USB - at the front, just to the bottom left on the side. AUX-IN at the back but requires additional cords/adaptor.

For sale: Eanon E838 7" in-dash touch screen CD/DVD player

* 7" touchscreen

* Plays CD + DVD + MP3

* built-in bluetooth - can connect to your phone and use loudspeaker via car speakers

* double din size

Well looked after - was in my parent's work car and they've always had a cover over the screen - near new condition no marks at all.

Would recommend to fit into a daily. Its cheap and does what its suppose to do.

Heres a review for it which is pretty spot on I reckon: http://www.citywire.co.uk/adviser/-/featur....aspx?ID=300925

Price: $150

SOLD!

200cc bike sold and gone to new home

coilpacks gone

for sale still:

rb25det s2 stnd intake/exhaust camshafts - $90 ono

rb25det s2 stnd turbo dump pipe and front pipe - $40 ono

rb25det s2 stnd exhaust cam shaft gear pulley - $20 ono

hks aic4 additional injector controller and 2x700cc sard injectors on intake manifold, excellent condition - $500

apexi intercooler, excellent condition, return feed, worth plenty, good for over 225kw - $250

cheers

any turntablists / djs or vinyl junkies?

Item; Ortofon Concorde - Pro S series cartridge & Stylus (Spherical stylus tip)

Condition; Mint, pretty much brand spankin new

To suit; any turntable with replacable cartridge tonearms, ie Technics 1200 etc

Price; $100 ono

Contact; via PM

cant beat the clean crisp sound these things produce! This is a spare that has been laying around untouched in the box - I have quite a few different stylii + cartridges; the ortofon concordes are just gold - definitely a favourite for me. Very tough and robust.

more info: http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=452

07032009219ortofon.jpg

07032009217ortofon.jpg

cheers,

L

Set of rb25det oem coil packs (from s1 r33).

Coil packs = SOLD

dump + front pipe & standard SMIC still for sale - will take $50 for the lot. refer to my post on previous page in for sale thread for pics

For Sale:

32 4 door seats. front 2 on rails and back 2 seat components with arm rest.

Condition: good no ciggerette burns, no wear holes, but a little sun fadding on back headrests.

Price $80 the lot. Have a 2nd full set will sell both $140

post-58153-1236476623_thumb.jpg

post-58153-1236476735_thumb.jpg

Contact Details: PM or msg on 0421823875