SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Few things for sale:

Drift steering wheel good cond $50

08032009078.jpg

R32 GTR front bar off GTST average condition but intact, paints really poor though $150

15032009087.jpg

White dials for 32 GTST $50

dialssmall.jpg

Send me a PM

Edited by TheProDaniel

Price drop:

Silver S1 Stagea $10,500 ono

Black S2 Stagea $17,000 ono

Note also, some a$hole scratched the LH side of the silver S1 stagea last week, hence the price drop. $750 quoted to repair (got a mate who could do it for $500).

They're up on ebay now

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=190292989876

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=190292994091

If they don't sell, I might just consider parting the stagea out and be done with it. :blink:

incorrect, $100 for the pair.

Maybe i should have put a disclaimer down with my bid. :P

*My car has newish tyres, i don't really need these ones. But if i can get them for a really good deal on a forums for sale section, i will get them for emergency purposes. Feel free to ignore the offer, most people will understand*

Edited by webng

nisskid did nothing out of line, stop having a sook tangles

all he did was state why he wont accept low ball offers and your here mounting a campaign against him...... someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

nisskid did nothing out of line, stop having a sook tangles

all he did was state why he wont accept low ball offers and your here mounting a campaign against him...... someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

sorry

shouldnt have said anything

no sook'n & nothing against anyone..... and yeah havent slept yet :P

O/T

4 tyres $50; bit of tread left on 2 (worn inside) with good meat on the good 2

intake / exhaust cam shafts $100

exhaust stock cam gear wheel - $25

exhaust stock front and dump pipe - $25

ie, read waa waaaa waaaaaaa

come off the high horse darling, you want to sell on a forum then be ready for half-priced offers

comes with the territory

most of us are hard enough to cop it, you can be too !!!

:D

good on ya mate, maybe if ud opened ur eyes a bit and read ud realise i dont actually give a shit about low balls, doesnt worry me, just letting people know that it is a waste of time. like i said, some people have missed out on tyres because they have tried to get them for cheaper, even when i was clearly firm on price, and even though they were keen on paying the full amount, they missed out because while they were trying to haggle someone else came and grabbed them.

its all the same to me, just letting people know how it works if they really want them.

Maybe i should have put a disclaimer down with my bid. :D

*My car has newish tyres, i don't really need these ones. But if i can get them for a really good deal on a forums for sale section, i will get them for emergency purposes. Feel free to ignore the offer, most people will understand*

yeh fair enough mate, once again, doesnt worry me, if u can get them for cheap then go for it, i know ive thrown in the low ball a few times as well, just letting people know how it works as ive seen a few people pretty dissapointed when they missed out.

lol this page has become more of a discussion thread than a For Sale thread.

Stewy, I've noticed that you sell a few tyres on here and they don't always seem to be the same set that you're trying to sell.....do you run a tyre business or are these just tyres you have lying around at home or are you selling them for someone else?

speaking of tyres......

i have a pair of RE92 205/65 R15's up for sale. decent tread, came of the trx rims that i have for the rolla

so if you have a cooner and want to do some burnouts

$50

pickup only brighton area.

contact via PM or 0404075424 (cant answer when at workies so best to text)

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

lol this page has become more of a discussion thread than a For Sale thread.

Stewy, I've noticed that you sell a few tyres on here and they don't always seem to be the same set that you're trying to sell.....do you run a tyre business or are these just tyres you have lying around at home or are you selling them for someone else?

no, i get cheap tyres for myself and mates, and sell what i dont use for cheap. i dont see what the issue with passing on the savings i get to other members.

anyone on-selling goods should become a trader (sponsor) or bugger off to ebay!!! bargains should be left for members, not for scabs to make profits!

yeh, im gonna pay money just so i can advertise a service i provide for next to nothing to members so they can get cheap tyres. if u want, i just wont advertise what i have on here anymore, doesnt worry me, plenty of guys on ns who are happy to buy tyres off me for cheap as chips.