SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

this stuff is still all on the car but will remove when a deposit is paid!

the car dont move due to no rego so no need to worry bout me thrashing parts..

1. apexi turbo (ax53b70 p25) with elbow and braided oil feed, coolant feed and return. $1600.00

2. nizmo 555cc injectors x6. been cleaned and flow tested! $700.00

3. z32 AFM + plug $250

4. apexi power fc with hand controlller. $1400.00

5. 18x8.5 +35 18x9.5 +35 volk TE37 in white with GOOD tread all round 235/40/18 $2200.00

all these parts made an easy 250rwkw on my rb25det @15psi.

1993 r32 gtst mspec.

124,000kms (both motor and chassis)

rb25det s2 motor.

rb25det gearbox

heavy duty ceramic button clutch

jjr cooling pro cooler.

ics n1 coilovers

eboost controller

full 3" turbo back

sunroof

all working electrics

gtr fuel pump

nothlene bushes through the whole car (with reciepts)

very clean interior for a R32 (dash vents ALL 100%)

exterior..

paint is FAIR-GOOD

some chips ect due to stones, trollies etc.

some paint fade on side mirrors and rear bar..

over all with a polish it looks good.

price? 13K firm!!!!!

[email protected], pm, 0433290801

For sale is a 1989 R32 Skyline (HCR32) 4door.

Genuine sale.. Very reliable, well looked after car.. will be missed.

137,***kms

RB20det

front mount cooler

bosch 040 fuel pump

GT30 Stealth Highflowed turbo kit [GT3071R] The rear housing is a aftermarket .71 Avoworld housing with bored out wastegate for improved boost control. The core is the latest Garrett Twin Ball Bearing setup for improved response and reliability.

SARD 800CC Injectors

turbosmart eboost2 (boost controller) mounted very clean on left side of steering wheel

blitz turbo timer

ceramic heavy duty clutch

aftermarket dump pipe

3" zorst from turbo to twin 2.5" to single (straight pipes)

podfilter

Z32 AFM with bosch plug

short shifter with isotta peice

ISC N1 coilovers (basically brand new minimal km's got receipt)

boost and volt gauges mounted nicely on drivers side arm

very clean and full paint job metallic brown/grey by custom propaint and finish

R34 bucket seats

aircon working %100

new heavy duty battery

pioneer deck with clarions in the back

polished 32 rims

rego till 22nd april

remapped and tuned at turbotune by jeff.. making 230rkw on 15psi... this turbo can make over 280rkw+ (it comes on very hard)

This car has never let me down and is immaculate condition.. the only negative is there is a very small ripple in the paint on the bonnet.

I'll be looking for around $13.5k ono...

- swaps with cash my way.

- all offers considered.

- no joy riders.. will take you for a drive though :laugh:

Pics:

hr32pigfront.jpg

hr32.jpg

hr32interior.jpg

enginebayj.jpg

rimsk.jpg

for sale

r33 series 2 stock coil packs, upgrading to splitfire,

breaking down from 5k - 7 k now i am pushing 18 psi with bigger turbo where working perfectly with 14psi with standard turbo at 205rwkw

$ 50

ITEMS:

17x8 Fronts 17x9 Rears, 5 stud pattern. All tyres still have decent tread. $800 Rear Bridgestone (Porsche Equivalent tyres) and $600 Front Dunlops. Wheels will fit most imports with similar wheel bases.

ITEMS BRAND:

FINAL SPEED A-TECH JAPANESE HIGH PERFORMANCE WHEELS.

ITEMS CONDITION:

Just a little gutter rash on rear wheels, but otherwise excellent (no buckles or dents)

ITEMS PRICE:

$1500 ONO. Supposedly rare wheels.

PM or Mob 0404 558 878

Adelaide Hillz

post-47452-1238223099_thumb.jpg

Edited by MYSHADOWZ

Not sure but I think I know where Craig's going with this.

We discussed this subject as recent as last night at Villies.

I think ns insist on 50 posts before flogging your wares on their site....not a bad idea.

Oh well, I don't make the rules, just try to enforce them.

think its 100 posts for ns,

i'd be all for it too... but that may require a sub forum with a different rule set

(just guessing here, the forum that i am admin for can only do this for a sub-forums/groups of threads, not just an individual thread).

im sure nightcrawler would be able to suss it out

thinking of selling r33 series 1.5

abs, airbags etc

coil overs, 18inchwheels

cd player, aircon, electrics etc all work as new

in and out excellent condition

hks front mount,hks 4inch exhaust

sideskirts, polished headlights

extreme 3plate slipper clutch,as new g/box

hks digi boost controller, fuel regulator

new low km import motor,out of car with 35,000kms

dynoed at 203.7kw at 12.5pound by thr performance on 17th/3,which had an unknown pressure leak through blow off at time,which has been fixed since but not sure of actual kw,but alot more responsive

car done 84,000kms on tacho

bought 8mths ago for 16,000 valued at more by insurance

will sell for 14,000 ono

serious interest only as only interested in selling to upgrade

pm or buz me on 0433800045

post-54431-1237633075_thumb.jpg

still for sale guys, need to sell now as found new car,will take offers due to need for family car,if quick will chuck spare motor in, need over 10,000 for new car so dont be afraid to offer, sale for 14,000 but offer me bit over what after and buy of decade is yours, need sell asap guys/girls

Hey

Have these two items for sale below:

Turbosmart Vee-Port Blow off Valve

Comes with adapter to suit RB25DET, In excellent condition, black.

Part Number(Sleeper): FG-BOV-002VP-S

DESCRIPTION: Features a variable exhaust port system, providing superior venting of excess pressure.

APPLICATION: Simple and effective. Small footprint makes it an ideal choice for larger capacity, space-restricted engines. Preferred choice of drifting and circuit enthusiasts.

$150

post-19331-1238325837_thumb.jpg

Greddy Turbo Timer - Black

*Works perfectly, comes with loom etc, was previously wired into a skyline

The new GReddy Full Auto Timers pack tons of features in one economical, compact unit. In addition to two standard programmable count down presents (P-1, P-2) our timer also has two Auto Timer modes,(A-L, A-H) which estimates the driving RPM according to the vehicles alternator signal and then recommends a count down time. And now there is a Stopwatch/Lap Time mode, and Attack mode. There is also a built in Voltmeter and Speedometer. Still standard are the optional Parking Brake and Speedo Safety hook-ups.

$70

PM me if interested, otherwise call after 6pm weekdays on 0416338319.

Cheers

Edited by Murry33

Items

1) work rims not sure what model they are but they 17x9, 5x114.3 all round with tyres! rears are almost gone but the fronts are still practically new

2) avs model 6 17's 5x114.3, comes with a pair of tyre which are good and the other 2 are bare rims

3) r33 4 door rear pods

4) r33 gtr style rear pods, not painted

Ondition

1) the rims are average with alot of gutter rash on 1 rim

2) these were painted in black and are average

3) the pods are fine

4) these pods are new and never fitted

Extra info

1) the work rims are forsale because i feel like a change

2) the avs rims are just sitting there doing nothing

3) i brought the pods because i was basically lied to! the guy said they'll fit 2 door but they don't

4) i just brought these and though i would rather try and find a different rear bar! something like a 400r

Prices

1) $800

2) $400

3) $100

4) $150

Contact details

Pm me or msg on 0401581445

i'll prefer a msg because i work in a place where there's not very good reception

i got no pics of the stuff i'm selling but i have one with the work rims on my car

post-26656-1238328610_thumb.jpg

Edited by nos man

yeah hi nice to meet you too.
Not sure but I think I know where Craig's going with this.

We discussed this subject as recent as last night at Villies.

I think ns insist on 50 posts before flogging your wares on their site....not a bad idea.

Oh well, I don't make the rules, just try to enforce them.

get off his back ya bunch of nanna's.....

he came in, posted it in the correct manner, hasnt bumped it unnecessarily (more than i can say about some regular members) and is selling something that a regular forum member may want to purchase.

if you stop people posting gear cause you just want some posts out of em your gonna miss alot of nice gear that will pop up for sale

Rhys, he hasn't been given a warning or a holiday and hence his ad has not been deleted.....he didn't break any current rules.

My suggestion was that 50 posts first may be more appropriate....this is not an uncommon rule in many forums.

No more discussion in here, take it to PM or Wasteland.